There are few things more annoying.....

tiger88

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought this might be an entertaining thread before I opened it ... Over a 100 posts since yesterday with a title like that! I just read the whole thing in 1 sitting ...This is one sure-fire place to get thumped in the forehead if you get overly serious about silly stuff.Btw, there is classic funny brilliance on this thread (with a smattering of "you might want some reality/perspective)
Thank you

I will say this is far more entertaining to read than the usual starting/he sucks QB threads, JHS expansion, player dismissed/arrested, and of course orange face masks/alternate uniform threads. It has potential to be a classic. Kudos to all as far as I'm concerned. :)/>

Sad but true. :)

All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy

I thought this might be an entertaining thread before I opened it ... Over a 100 posts since yesterday with a title like that! I just read the whole thing in 1 sitting ...This is one sure-fire place to get thumped in the forehead if you get overly serious about silly stuff.Btw, there is classic funny brilliance on this thread (with a smattering of "you might want some reality/perspective)
Thank you

Being old doesn't make you a classic, ya fogey. I rather doubt mustache eagle was alluding to you. :tease:

I will say this is far more entertaining to read than the usual starting/he sucks QB threads, JHS expansion, player dismissed/arrested, and of course orange face masks/alternate uniform threads. It has potential to be a classic. Kudos to all as far as I'm concerned. :)/>

Sad but true. :)/>

All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy All work and no play play makes 88 a dull boy

Meds are your friend. No need to be ashamed fh.

I thought this might be an entertaining thread before I opened it ... Over a 100 posts since yesterday with a title like that! I just read the whole thing in 1 sitting ...

This is one sure-fire place to get thumped in the forehead if you get overly serious about silly stuff.

Btw, there is classic funny brilliance on this thread (with a smattering of "you might want some reality/perspective)

Infinity +1

I thought this might be an entertaining thread before I opened it ... Over a 100 posts since yesterday with a title like that! I just read the whole thing in 1 sitting ...

This is one sure-fire place to get thumped in the forehead if you get overly serious about silly stuff.

Btw, there is classic funny brilliance on this thread (with a smattering of "you might want some reality/perspective)

Infinity +1

We were looking for Infinity x Infinity - sorry.

Infinity +1

Stating an opinion isn't being overly serious. Some people having a hissy fit because someone did is. If you disagree fine. If someone needs to act childish in doing so that's fine too and sometimes entertaining. There is some great humor in here in places.

BTW - just because you have a "low post count", doesn't mean you are a new member. I have been a member for years - post like hell in the forums during the games, just not so much on the board here. Think I better get myself over 100 though...wish I had realized the ole "+1" trick...lol

BTW - just because you have a "low post count", doesn't mean you are a new member. I have been a member for years - post like hell in the forums during the games, just not so much on the board here. Think I better get myself over 100 though...wish I had realized the ole "+1" trick...lol

It also has absolutely no bearing on whether your opinion or what you WANT to post is any less important than someone that has been here since the Mayflower sailed.

Thank you

Being old doesn't make you a classic, ya fogey. I rather doubt mustache eagle was alluding to you. :tease:/>

i might have been alluding to golf with the reality part ...

Thank you

Being old doesn't make you a classic, ya fogey. I rather doubt mustache eagle was alluding to you. :tease:/>

i might have been alluding to golf with the reality part ...

Well damn double thank you.........................

:beer2: This is getting good. Might as well have a drink at the airport for this entertainment. :beer2:

I'll join you

smiley-eatdrink007.gif

Just got in a bit ago. What did I miss?

2f656_ORIG-2010_07_16.jpg

How did you get a picture of my mother-in-law? Doesn't matter. You must burn your house, pack up the family, and get as far away as fast as possible. You will thank me later.

How did you get a picture of my mother-in-law? Doesn't matter. You must burn your house, pack up the family, and get as far away as fast as possible. You will thank me later.

While I applaud your effort, the order of your orders may land this guy in prison. :no:

While I applaud your effort, the order of your orders may land this guy in prison. :no:

:-\ :lmao::roflol:

It also has absolutely no bearing on whether your opinion or what you WANT to post is any less important than someone that has been here since the Mayflower sailed.

Since your post count is only 24, I will disregard what you said... :P

Archived