Clint Myers bringing new dimensions to Auburn softball

I just love Clint Meyers. His focus is just remarkable. He is saying all the right thing things. Looking forward to seeing his teams on the field. We made two grand slam hires with Sonny Golloway in Baseball and Clint Meyers for softball. I just love hearing what they have to say.

Coach Meyers will tur the program around. Coach Deese couldn't get the West Coast players or the top local girls. Coach Meyers has the West Coast connections and his name will draw from all over the country including the Southeast. I can't wait to see what he puts on the field in the next few years.

On paper at least, this is the most outstanding hire of JJ's career. I'm looking forward to going to a softball game against SEC competition with some reasonable expectation of seeing Auburn win.

On paper at least, this is the most outstanding hire of JJ's career. I'm looking forward to going to a softball game against SEC competition with some reasonable expectation of seeing Auburn win.

I agree on the outstanding hire! It was amazing how things lined up to have him interested in coaching at AU.

Archived