2014 4* DE/DT Kentavius Street (NC State signee)

ellitor

4_891562.jpg

Greenville, NC (J.H. Rose)

Ht: 6-2.5 | Wt: 262 | 40: 4.70

Has an Auburn offer

Plays DE in highschool but Auburn is recruiting him for DT

Has 19 BCS conference offers including 7 from the SEC

Will be in the 2014 U.S. Army All-American Bowl

Attended The Opening

2012 Stats: Tackles 93, TFL 19.5, Sacks 4.5

2011 Stats: Tackles 98, TFL Not Listed, Sacks 10

Getting a late jump on him aren't we? I saw his name in the AUC Recruiting Insider. Do we have a legitimate shot with him this late in the game?

Yes, especially since NC State is considered the leader.

You're going to see a lot of new names on the board, especially on the D line. Recruiting has only begun there.

You're going to see a lot of new names on the board, especially on the D line. Recruiting has only begun there.wha

Exactly, CRG has been busy Coaching the guys we have seeing as none of our DL guys (returning players) had been coached previously. CRG has connections in GA, FL and beyond. Look what he did in 2013 class. He got Lawson to stick, convinced Adams to sign but then he reached out to Indiana and secured Daniels outta nowhere because CRG coached a family member at UGA. He will deliver the talent. Still, even knowing all of this I wish we had more commitment's. #WDE

You're going to see a lot of new names on the board, especially on the D line. Recruiting has only begun there.wha

Exactly, CRG has been busy Coaching the guys we have seeing as none of our DL guys (returning players) had been coached previously. CRG has connections in GA, FL and beyond. Look what he did in 2013 class. He got Lawson to stick, convinced Adams to sign but then he reached out to Indiana and secured Daniels outta nowhere because CRG coached a family member at UGA. He will deliver the talent. Still, even knowing all of this I wish we had more commitment's. #WDE

I second this.

Archived