***AU vs WSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

I'm liking Gus's fire. We also have evidence of 3 solid backs. I'm liking what I'm seeing from all three. They can all run inside and have enough speed on the outside to break one.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why was that not targeting ? Looked like a text book case to me. They only called unsportsmanlike for him standing over Corey and posturing.

I'm not sure about targeting, but it looked like helmet-to-helmet to me.

Why was that not targeting ? Looked like a text book case to me. They only called unsportsmanlike for him standing over Corey and posturing.

he did not go helmet to helmet on a defenseless player. It was a good full speed collision.

I'm pretty sure the unsportsmanlike was him staying on top of him jawing at him facemask to facemask.

The rb was lowering too...that was a textbook hit honestly...just dumb taunting after

Work to do! Wish Nick could have been here the spring.

Seriously. Looks like he's settling down already. Hopefully he'll be fine by moo state.

I'm pretty sure the unsportsmanlike was him staying on top of him jawing at him facemask to facemask.

That's right, but no targeting call. Looked like it to me.

Archived