Visitors for Arkansas State Game

Sid

Here is a list of Saturday's visitors.
  • 2015 3-star athlete Traveon Samuel from Central in Phenix City, Ala.

Auburn will also host a large group of 2014 commitments on Saturday. Here is a list of who is scheduled to visit:

• Four-star linebacker Tre’ Williams from St. Paul’s in Mobile, Ala.
  • Four-star linebacker De’Shaun Davis from Vigor in Mobile, Ala.
  • Four-star wide receiver Stanton Truitt from Monroe (Ga.) High
  • Four-star cornerback Nick Ruffin from St. Pius, Ga.
  • Four-star defensive end Justin Thornton from Vigor in Mobile, Ala.
  • Three-star running back Kamryn Pettway from Prattville, Ala.

Link

Some big additions to visitor list. We'll update as we spot more...

5-star 2015 DT Trenton Thompson

4-star 2015 DT Jauntavius Johnson

3-star WR Myron Burton

Link

Allie Davison ‏@Allie_Davison

#Alabama commit Stephen Roberts is at tonight's Auburn game. Second weekend in a row.

Justin Hokanson ‏@JHokanson

Carver-Montgomery teammates, Shaun Dion Hamilton (#Bama commit), Charles Standberry (#OleMiss commit), at the #Auburn game.

Does anyone know the time for Tiger Walk for tomorrow? I have been coming to this site since it was AE years ago and remember that members had a tent set up for tailgating. I think my son still has one of the old rubber AE wrist bands somewhere. Would love to meet some of you guys tomorrow if there is a spot where the AUfamily members congregate. If anyone needs a ticket for the game I have a few extra as both my kids are sick and won't be going to the game. Sec 8 Row 16.

As always my friends, War Eagle!

Does anyone know the time for Tiger Walk for tomorrow? I have been coming to this site since it was AE years ago and remember that members had a tent set up for tailgating. I think my son still has one of the old rubber AE wrist bands somewhere. Would love to meet some of you guys tomorrow if there is a spot where the AUfamily members congregate. If anyone needs a ticket for the game I have a few extra as both my kids are sick and won't be going to the game. Sec 8 Row 16.

Tiger Walk is always 2 hours prior to kickoff.

Wasn't last week. Gus is earlier. The above listed time of 4:10 is correct. Kick is at 6:30

Wasn't last week. Gus is earlier. The above listed time of 4:10 is correct. Kick is at 6:30

This is correct. The Tiger Walk has been moved up to be at 2hr 20min before kickoff.

The fact Trent is at AU to watch AU vs ASU instead of in Athens for UGA vs USC makes me feel pretty good about our chances.

My thoughts exactly! I'm really surprised that he isn't in Athens today.

UAT commit Stephen Roberts is back in Auburn for the second week in a row.

Nice

Shaun Dion Hamilton is at the game as well.

I talked to Shaun Dion Hamilton after the game, he was hanging out in the South Donahue dorms with Jeremy Johnson and some other recruits (I didn't get their names). SDH was very well spoken and was a really nice guy, JJ told me that he was committed to UAT and that I needed to "talk to 'em". He seemed like he was enjoying the dorms, he said that he enjoyed the game as well as JHS.

I wish we could freaking fill up JHS. Recruits like to see a packed house. And a student section (mostly block-seating) that doesn't empty at halftime would be nice too.

Some of you were concerned about the lack of quality prospects yesterday, but it really was by design. It was not the dazzling atmosphere that you want recruits to see because the seats weren't full and the opponent wasn't " big time". There are going to be many opportunities, starting this week, to put our best foot forward. That's exactly the reason the coaches encouraged Evans to postpone his official until later in the season.

And the 4th time he has visited Auburn since he said he was done with visits.

tumblr_mapms62yDe1rut3y7o1_400.gif

And the 4th time he has visited Auburn since he said he was done with visits.

tumblr_mapms62yDe1rut3y7o1_400.gif

I guess it does not count as a visit if you are with family. H was with his AU family.

Archived