Texas DC fired!

madkat7

So...Texas fired their DC Diaz. I assume that, per tradition, they will feel compelled come after our DC. :dunno:

http://sports.yahoo....817--ncaaf.html

That crap got old a few years ago. I hope we're not in for more of that garbage. What is the correct PC color for sarcasm?

Ellis Johnson strikes me as an SEC coach, I don't think he would leave for Texas. But if he turns our defense around this season, there will be some cause for concern. He will be highly sought after, which is a good thing. Hopefully that will happen and we can retain him and all the staff.

I think CEJ is not going to be offered, nor take, another head coaching job. Which means, why go to Texas? or anywhere else, for that matter? It's not going to help his resume, and AU is by all accounts a great job. I think that CEJ will be content to hang around for several years and retire, as long as the money is right...and if he is doing well enough for us not to have fired him, then I'm sure AU will pony up to keep him.

Like the hire Chizik. That would be perfect. Mac is not going to make it. I hope they put $15M in front of Saban.

Who hire Chizik, Texas? I think Mac Brown will pass, but that would be nice if they did.

Like the hire Chizik. That would be perfect. Mac is not going to make it. I hope they put $15M in front of Saban.

Who hire Chizik, Texas? I think Mac Brown will pass, but that would be nice if they did.

Who else is available?

Brown fires his DC hoping to keep his job? Might work until the end of the end of the year, then old Mac is gone too.

The amazing thing is that Mac Brown is considered an old coach, but he's just 2 months older than Saban.....

How many times has Mack fired his assistants? Texas needs to learn to cut the head off the snake and get rid of Mack. As much talent they have on that team and how weak the Big 12 has become they should not be losing to teams like BYU.

Brown fires his DC hoping to keep his job? Might work until the end of the end of the year, then old Mac is gone too.

The amazing thing is that Mac Brown is considered an old coach, but he's just 2 months older than Saban.....

But Mack doesn't use a tanning bed or Just for Men.

Ole Miss has got to be giddy. That away date at Texas went from "probable loss" to "highly winnable circus show" in one week. Greg Robinson is going to be the DC for the remainder of the year, by the way. He was the guy Chizik replaced and was already on UT's athletic staff (non-coaching).

Ole Miss has got to be giddy. That away date at Texas went from "probable loss" to "highly winnable circus show" in one week. Greg Robinson is going to be the DC for the remainder of the year, by the way. He was the guy Chizik replaced and was already on UT's athletic staff (non-coaching).

I feel for the UT fan base, but they sure are hilarious on SBNation these past few days:

I accidentally left 4 Ole Miss tickets on my dash this morning. Somebody broke in and left 4 more. Bastards.

Our volleyball team hits harder.

Will OU rush for over 1000 yards? If BYU can put up 550, they will certainly beat that total.

Probably not. There are only so many minutes in a game.

Texash shucths. - Lou Holtz

Wes a couple weeks ago I wrote that you're anti-Mack articles were getting old...

I’M AN IDIOT I’M AN IDIOT I’M AN IDIOT I’M AN IDIOT I’M AN IDIOT I’M AN IDIOT

Lane Kiffin and Mack Brown should get a timeshare together in Panama City Beach.

This doesnt do anything to the UT Ole Miss game. Ole Miss is flat out overmatched at their stadium. I always thought Mac Brown was a very average coach. Now he is old, he will not make it till next year. Oh, and I love what is happening to Lane Kiffen.

Archived