The ability to compete - this team has it.

DyeHardAllTheWay

All the pieces may not yet be in place for any championship type performance this season, but this team flat out competes for 60 minutes. The previous two teams would have given up after it got tough. But I am extremely impressed with the motivation and desire to win out of these guys. I don't expect to beat LSU, but I do believe we will keep it very close. Being competitive in games is a critical step to then dominating your opponent and the 2013 Tigers have taken that step. Tonight though, I will relax and enjoy the win! War Eagle!

100.gif Most may disagree, but we needed a win like tonight more than a 41-12 blowout, showed guts and a desire to never give up....Very proud tonight, but stillllll........got to stop the stupid mistakesth1100058441.gif

The skills will come, the first challenge Coach Malzahn & staff had was to rebuild this team mentally. What I saw last night shows just how far they've come. Still not fully on the Gus Bus but I'm thinking about getting in line for a ticket.

I think this win was where Malzahn and Lashlee found out that they can trust Marshall. And the team found out that they can believe in and trust Marshall as the guy that will lead this team. To be honest, after that punt, which I and about 99% of the Auburn fanbase thought was a horrible decision, I thought the ballgame was over. Glad we were all wrong! WDE!

I think this win was where Malzahn and Lashlee found out that they can trust Marshall. And the team found out that they can believe in and trust Marshall as the guy that will lead this team. To be honest, after that punt, which I and about 99% of the Auburn fanbase thought was a horrible decision, I thought the ballgame was over. Glad we were all wrong! WDE!

99% of Auburn fans? I don't think so. The punt was the only choice at that point. You pin them deep and hope your D can get a three and out. If you go for it and don't get the first down you have flipped the field in their favor. As it turned out we didn't get the three and out and gave up 20 yards which was enough to flip the field in their favor anyway. But, it worked out for us!

99% of Auburn fans? I don't think so. The punt was the only choice at that point. You pin them deep and hope your D can get a three and out. If you go for it and don't get the first down you have flipped the field in their favor. As it turned out we didn't get the three and out and gave up 20 yards which was enough to flip the field in their favor anyway. But, it worked out for us!

Stalking me or something? Easy to not admit that you thought it was a bad move now, but I would bet you that 9 out of 10 AU fans wondered why we didn't go for it. Thankfully most of us aren't paid to make those tough decisions.

Stalking me or something? Easy to not admit that you thought it was a bad move now, but I would bet you that 9 out of 10 AU fans wondered why we didn't go for it. Thankfully most of us aren't paid to make those tough decisions.

;D I guess I was the 1 out of 10 because I told the small group I was watching with that we had to punt it at that point.

I think the 4th Quarter was very telling for our Defense. Kris Frost was/is our Middle Backer hands down, made a huge difference while in the game. Dee Ford is a DEFFERENCE MAKER on the D Line and we were without Chris Davis at corner but overall I think the secondary held their own, props to J Mincy all night.

Nick Marshall showed me something special tonight, really. I think there were at least 5 drops that were drive killers and one bad overthrow or this game would not have been close. I believe Miss St was playing to stop the run and got burnt, GREAT SET UP COACH !! Overall it is a great win! I think we will learn a lot more about our team during our trip to Baton Rouge in that we gave ole Les a lot more to think about and prepare for and yet there is still more in the cookie jar of Coach Gus Malzahn! War Eagle! ISGTBAAT( Its So Great to be an Auburn Tiger)

All I know is I told my wife as soon as we got the ball back it was about to show what this team has in it. I had a gut feeling that it was going to be a comeback drive.

I know that the team isn't perfect, but the needle is pointing up. If this was last year the team it would have wilted. I feel like if we go into the 4 quarter with a chance to win the team can pull it off in clutch time.

Archived