***AU vs. LSU Game Thread***

ValleyTiger

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where was this team all night? That was a gorgeous drive!

That wasn't a drive. It actually worries me that besides a few exceptions, to include the end of the Moo state game, we rarely drive the ball. We have big plays...that's how we get into scoring situations. I'd actually like to see us put together solid drives. But this game has been the same. Long plays are our only consistent offense, and when we play good defenses that dont give up those plays often, our offense is struggling.

so frustrating that a couple bad plays turned this game upside down

Yeah honestly what i said earlier was that it's extremely difficult to beat them after spotting them 14

I think we try the onside here. If we can score getting the ball, then we have a shot. A slim one, but a shot nonetheless.

Right-o. No give up. Better team going to win, but this is a different team than last year.

Damn straight.

What they said!

I think we played terribly in the first quarter. I am not convinced LSU is so much better.

That was awkward, LSU's #6 just watched CAP score didn't even try to stop them

He was 2 yards deep in the endzone. What do you want him to do. Cap is like 220.

Lol i don't WANT him to anything as an Auburn fan, but if i'm the coach for LSU i'd gently slap his wrist

I know there are people I respect thatmdon't want tom near this: but if we don't have a senior punter fumble a snap it is a 7 point game one the road to the 6 team in the country!

Where was this team all night? That was a gorgeous drive!

That wasn't a drive. It actually worries me that besides a few exceptions, to include the end of the Moo state game, we rarely drive the ball. We have big plays...that's how we get into scoring situations. I'd actually like to see us put together solid drives. But this game has been the same. Long plays are our only consistent offense, and when we play good defenses that dont give up those plays often, our offense is struggling.

You have not been paying attention to our running game.

Archived