Miami = 2012 Notre Dame

BamaGrad03

Soft schedule in hindsight, that has a few "name" teams on it. But plays a number of the painfully mediocre teams really close - and nobody cares.

Auburn would beat Miami by 2 TDs. So would a number of teams ranked behind them.

As much as I hate it, I believe fsu will dump truck Miami next week. I am DEFINITELY pulling for Miami because i HATE fsu with a passion, but I doubt seriously this game will be close.

My .02.

Miami probably should not have a team playing football anymore. So if they get "dump trucked" i will enjoy it fondly.

Haha. This is funny. I was watching miami yesterday and said the EXACT same thing. Glad someone else saw it. They really do resemble last year's fighting irish.

WDE bamagrad ;) just pokin fun at you.

I hope the U wins because we benefit by FSU losing. No way Miami beats FSU twice AND Va Tech. Win this one for Auburn!

To be typical and consistent with a post started by a bammer.....I would retort by stating that any, and I mean ANY, spUAT grad starting a post about soft schedules is by all accounts hypocritical. ;)

Yeah Miami should've lost the last two weeks. FSU was an early 21-point favorite but I think FSU will more than cover.

To be typical and consistent with a post started by a bammer.....I would retort by stating that any, and I mean ANY, spUAT grad starting a post about soft schedules is by all accounts hypocritical. ;)

Well if you were going to go all Comedy Central Roast on BG3 then you should have come out of the gate and said, really dude your going to rage on their schedule at least they play Florida! In hindsight Alabama wishes they had UF on the schedule this year. ( just messing with you BG I agree with your assessment, I thought they would lose to VaTech as well but not sure that is the case any more)

BINGO! We have a winner! :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

As much as I hate it, I believe fsu will dump truck Miami next week. I am DEFINITELY pulling for Miami because i HATE fsu with a passion, but I doubt seriously this game will be close.

I think this is the reason that Miami is not ND of '12. Who did ND play that was a legit title contender last year and beat? How many close games did they come out on top against mediocre to lower tier teams, at least 3. If they beat FSU this week, I'll be eating crow but then it won't be the first time. Just don't see anyone slowing FSU down. May be wrong, but I don't see it.

Soft schedule in hindsight, that has a few "name" teams on it. But plays a number of the painfully mediocre teams really close - and nobody cares.

Auburn would beat Miami by 2 TDs. So would a number of teams ranked behind them.

Don't think discussing soft schedules will get you anything here.

Don't think discussing soft schedules will get you anything here.

Bingo!

Archived