Why we will beat UGA

WeagleTheBeagle

You know what really sucks about this game? If we lose, all of the "analysts" have been right all along.. "We just aren't there yet" BUT if we win, even if we win convincingly, it'll just be because "Georgia just isn't healthy and Auburn caught them at the right time this year" Oh and "Auburn still won't give Alabama a challenge"

HA! I can't wait for tomorrow! WDE!!

I for one am ok with what ever they are saying as long as our guys are winning. We take care of business tomorrow and the we get 2 weeks to prep for the next one. They can call us what ever they want but the truth is; WE ARE AUBURN!!!

well said. War Eagle!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what really sucks about this game? If we lose, all of the "analysts" have been right all along.. "We just aren't there yet" BUT if we win, even if we win convincingly, it'll just be because "Georgia just isn't healthy and Auburn caught them at the right time this year" Oh and "Auburn still won't give Alabama a challenge"

HA! I can't wait for tomorrow! WDE!!

I for one am ok with what ever they are saying as long as our guys are winning. We take care of business tomorrow and the we get 2 weeks to prep for the next one. They can call us what ever they want but the truth is; WE ARE AUBURN!!!

Yes, and the bspn bama nation are scared to death we will spoil their dream season!

Its at the Hare and the crowd will be insane.

AU players havent forgotten the last two years vs UGA. They wont be denied.

Our special teams are much better. Field position will be key.

Although UGA will hold Mason at bay, they will have difficulty stopping Marshall. He has mastered his reads and it will take a truly special player to stop him. UGA doesnt have that player.

This team is the best 4th qtr AU squad I have ever seen and Ive been a fan a long time. There is something special about the conditioning of this team. We will be the fresher team in the end. Gurley will get his yards but we'll clamp down in the 4th. Mason will run wild in the 4th.

Final score: 41-27 good guys

I sure hope you're right. I'd love for our guys to beat them like a bunch of yard dogs.

Archived