Radio Network Calls from AU and uat (merged threads)

WarDamnAirForce

They played on cbs after the rob Bramblett call. If you recorded the game you can hear it. Nothing earth-shattering. Pretty run if the mill description. No wails of anguish unfortunately.

Holy cow was that great. I have always said you never know what the hell is happening in the UA game because Eli Gold is the worst pxp man in the business, but bama loves him. If you were listening to the radio and heard that, I would turn in my RMFT card. Hilarious.

Ok, for whatever reason those links at SBB aren't working on my 'puter. I see the pictures but never get any sound. Now, I heard the Auburn call on the post-game show. What I'd really like to hear is what it sounded like on the bamzo network. As someone posted above, listening to the UGA guy was "priceless". Anybody have a link to the bammer radio call other than the SBB one?

Thanks in advance.

here is eli gold closed cpaitoning

"kick is up, it's got the ditance, it's short, Awwbarn catches it and starts to run. He's still running, Auburn is going to score. Auburn wins the Iron bowl." Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

here is eli gold closed cpaitoning

"kick is up, it's got the ditance, it's short, Awwbarn catches it and starts to run. He's still running, Auburn is going to score. Auburn wins the Iron bowl." Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Great try but you didn't sound stupid enough. You've got some work to do on your bamzo impression.

The "Oh My God!" by someone in the background is my favorite part

Stan White!

I love listening to Rod and Stan! I muted Lardquist and Goofy and it was well worth it. That call was priceless!!!

Ok, so either SBB was forced to take the bammer announcer's call down, or something is messed up on my end. It's not there for me. Anyway, does anybody have a different link to the UAT radio call of Davis's return? Thanks.

decided to pin this thread for a few days so we don't get multiple threads with the same thing. This will never get old... ENJOY!!!

I like Stan because he is hard on the team and honest. I want passion and truth out of my color guys or analysis. Same reason I like Wynalda on US soccer. He says what no one else says but they think.

It is different when you know where their heart is and they are saying it because it is true not just bashing.

Archived