Best 'Kick Six' video I believe

logan adams

For those who weren't there, this is what it was like to be inside Jordan Hare that evening. You get a feel for just how LOUD and how CRAZY people went.

nice. shows how mincy didnt regroup and block anyone. he just walked into the endzone ahead of the play. not that there was anyone to be blocked.

Im ready to move forward and see the video where our men are hefting up a crystal ball at the end of the game keeping the trophy in state for a 5th year.

i also want to see us truck FSU for at least 400 rushing yards. and think we can.

I get pumped every time I hear the crowd get louder and louder...insane emotions at the end of that game. WAR EAGLE

The most dramatic ending to a game that I have ever seen in 60 years. Classic. The bammers will have to see it for years to come. That play will cause coaches to change their coverages from now on on field goals.

I have watched "The Play" many times . . . and it never gets old!

Though I too am ready to celebrate our team winning it all!

WDE!!!

The crowd reaches a crecendo of noise and emotion, when it is clear Chris is going to score!

Man, I have chills all over after watching this!!

I never noticed how absolutely TRUCKED the kicker got before.

It was a bad day to be a Gump kicker.

Glad the idiotic NFL rules have not yet made it to the college game. Do that to an NFL kicker and it will cost you 15 yards.

Biggest question: Why didn't they follow the girl holding the camera longer?

Hahaha she was smoking. But it wasn't hard to find many ladies like her down on the field celebrating. :P

Biggest question: Why didn't they follow the girl holding the camera longer?

Hahaha she was smoking. But it wasn't hard to find many ladies like her down on the field celebrating. :P

she had it goin on. i'll rewatch.

nice. shows how mincy didnt regroup and block anyone. he just walked into the endzone ahead of the play. not that there was anyone to be blocked.

I heard Mincy said that he turned around (at about the 15) just so he could watch!! Perfect! What a view!

Never. Gets. Old. Thanks for reposting.

I would hate to be an equipment manager after a play like that. You can see one of Bama's guys near the start scrambling to gather what looked like a helmet and some pads. I heard an interview with one of Auburn's equipment guys who said when the crowd rushes the field, they have to scramble to secure everything lest you lose a bunch of "souvenirs" (a la Gus's visor). The fact that it happens so rarely makes being on your toes that much harder.

Of all the different videos of the "Event," this one REALLY captures the crowd noise and reaction. For those who weren't there, this is how it really felt and how it really sounded.

Of all the different videos of the "Event," this one REALLY captures the crowd noise and reaction. For those who weren't there, this is how it really felt and how it really sounded.

This does the most justice, but you can't recreate the noise and chaos. It was insane.

3 Things:
1) We were playing Crazy Train to start the play. too funny...
2) This shows Chris Davis did not step out of bounds.
3) The crowd noise is pretty good.

Agree, this may be the best one I have seen. Take note of how UAT players are waltzing/strolling off and around the field during the return.

Either lil nickie didn't tell them to "fan the field" to make a tackle on the return (which is opposite of what he said post-game) or nickie's players blatantly disobeyed his orders, because 5 or 6 bama players were not even attempting to make a tackle of any kind.

Can you say? "Out Coached"

3 Things:

1) We were playing Crazy Train to start the play. too funny...

2) This shows Chris Davis did not step out of bounds.

3) The crowd noise is pretty good.

This one I had not seen yet. Thanks for posting it. That camera angle was perfect for that play.

I love how someone keeps yelling "Let him up" for about 20-30 seconds while Davis is being mobbed by his teammates.

Archived