UK vs UT

rexbo

Yeah if we beat Tenn a second time...it won't mean much in the eyes of the votes if these game continues the way it has gone so far...

Come on Vols, turn it around in the 2nd quarter!

Great...

Clausan's pass is tipped by a lineman and intercepted by another and returned 10 yeads for a touchdown...17-7 Kentucky...

This is after Kentucky tries a fake-field goal from the 10 and get stuffed. Tenn gives it right back...

Oh, but UT is playing a rivalry game, I am sure they will all be happy with a one point win against this horrible, pitiful Kentucky team...

A pathetic team can look good in a rivalry game. :D:poke:

UT defense is terrible....hell, boyd looks like eli manning today....receivers are running free all over the field.....what is going to happen later on today is one of those quick outs that clausen is throwing to his wideouts, is going back the other way.....ky. is going to pick one off.......AU can drop 60 on UT next week if campbell is allowed to throw deep and often....they leave the middle of the field wideass open

24-22 - halftime. Maybe they turn it around in the second half. By the way, Rick Clausen did transfer from LSU where he was awful in very limited action. Its hard to describe but he had one of the worst single plays at QB that I had ever seen. fumbled snap that resulted in loss of at least 10 -- I wish I had the video.

Also check out BC -- Cuse winning 21-3.

24-22 - halftime. Maybe they turn it around in the second half. By the way, Rick Clausen did transfer from LSU where he was awful in very limited action. Its hard to describe but he had one of the worst single plays at QB that I had ever seen. fumbled snap that resulted in loss of at least 10 -- I wish I had the video.

Also check out BC -- Cuse winning 21-3.

126528[/snapback]

This is the War Eagles year no doubt. But if you consider the Vols started out with freshmen everywhere on the line up then both QB's gettin sidelined they have really over acheived this year. Auburns the only team that really put a whoopin on us. Auburn should win huge in the SEC title game...but even so good luck the rest of the year and represent the SEC and win that NT. :ut:

UT is making Kentucky look good. Wow. First sqeaking by Vanderbilt and now this. How funny would it have been if UT lost to both Vandy and Kentucky and we played Georgia in the SECCG? Im glad thats not the case. We are going to destroy UT.

How important does UK's ex OC feel now ? He quits on Monday and by Saturday the 'cats are putting up 30+ pts on UT.

Wonder if he puts that on the resume.

That was possibly the worst defensive call ever. You KNEW they would run it by the Left Guard. Ya knew it! Cuz if they don't get it, they are in the middle of the field for the FG. SHould've had everyone in the middle of the field on defense.

UT has given up 64 pts in the last 2 games. Yes, they won those 2 games, but it was Vandy and UK they were playing.

Borges and Co. had better be lickin their chops.

Archived