Weather Forecast for Pasadena

Builder

It doesn't get nicer than that. I heard that the biggest thing to watch for is that they have new turf that will be loose for the rose bowl and possibly worse for the big game Monday after the rose bowl. I remember the new turf in Scottsdale in 2010 was awful.

It doesn't get nicer than that. I heard that the biggest thing to watch for is that they have new turf that will be loose for the rose bowl and possibly worse for the big game Monday after the rose bowl. I remember the new turf in Scottsdale in 2010 was awful.

I was really hoping not to hear they put in new turf. Never goes well...

:slapfh: Please, no turf problems!

I wish I knew what made these people think you can replace turf at this time of the year and have it be good and solid.

I wish I knew what made these people think you can replace turf at this time of the year and have it be good and solid.

They don't have to play on it.. Just make it look nice on TV.

Archived