Sugar Bowl - UAT v Oklahoma

around4ever

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does it sound like the announcers are kinda pulling for OU?

Just like us, they find it refreshing to see the love shared, I think. How nice it must be to have something different...maybe unscripted...to say. This has been an incredible ballgame, no matter the outcome. Sooners...run that clock down.

Oklahoma with only 1 timeout left. Bama with 2. Less than 3 minutes in the game. 3rd down. 2:47 left

OU O has used a lot of clock even if they punt Bama will be forced to pass which they have had trouble with when OU knows it is coming.

Jarrick Williams!! War Eagle big fella!

He and Arie K have had a nice dual going for the LVP tonight.

Refs actually calling penalties against Bama in crunch time you don't see that very often.

At what point do these folks that run the HUNH offenses realize they don't slow down well., just keep hammering.and scoring.

That is exactly what I just said after they said well need to run clock I said why not score again that works just as well as running the clock out,

At what point do these folks that run the HUNH offenses realize they don't slow down well., just keep hammering.and scoring.

That is exactly what I just said after they said well need to run clock I said why not score again that works just as well as running the clock out,

U are confusing Stoops with Gus!

Archived