USA Poll

hccobb

Something squirrely is going on. We took a first place vote from Oklahoma, but lost ground on them by three more points. Some imbecile dropped us lower than whatever they had us before. This is getting to be a tad ridiculous.

Something squirrely is going on.  We took a first place vote from Oklahoma, but lost ground on them by three more points.  Some imbecile dropped us lower than whatever they had us before.  This is getting to be a tad ridiculous.

126803[/snapback]

Yeah, I noticed that too. <_<

I reckon the friggin left coasters are anticipating more SEC coaches voting us #1.

USC's point total is 1 less than last week, as is ours...OU got both of those.

The only thing I can figure out for sure mathematically outside of the #1 votes is that USC got 10 second place votes and 3 third place votes.

Maybe the computers really, really liked USC's win over ND and they'll make up some ground on OU there...one can hope.

We need someone to just leave USC or Oklahoma out altogether, that would be 25+ points they would lose. That's what I do when I fill out an internet poll ;-)

I don't see how we lost so much ground when Okalahoma didn't play either. I hate poll voters. Just because only one of the teams played, doesn't mean that any should drop. If USC had gotten more points I would be ok with that, but OU shouldnt be gaining ground on us.

It would help if ALL of the SEC coaches that have votes would vote for Auburn. On the B'ham TV tonight, Mike Raida, said he had heard that Fulmer and Cutcliff were not voting AUBURN #1. If that is true, those two need an attitude adjustment!

Archived