2015 4* OT Drew Richmond (Tennessee signee)

EagleDamnWar

4_906900.jpg

Drew Richmond, OT

Memphis, TN (Memphis University School)

Ht: 6-5, Wt: 315 lbs

- Recruiters: Horton (P), Grimes (S), Lashlee (S)

- Per 247Sports, expected to visit AU in March, 2014

Offers: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Clemson Duke, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia State, Illinois, Louisville, LSU, Memphis, Miami (Fl.), Michigan, Mississippi State, NC State, North Carolina, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Penn State, Tennessee, UCLA. Virginia and Wake Forest, among others.

247Sports: 4* (Top247 - No. 118)

Rivals: 4* (Rivals100 - No. 32)

Scout: 4*

• 2 weeks later...

He goes to an all guys, private high school. Assuming the apprehension on him is because of Jovon, I'm from Memphis and can pretty much guarantee there won't be any academic shadiness surrounding the guy. Memphis city schools are where you'd need to worry

Good player

Hometown scares me a little.

Maybe we should have been scared of Shon Coleman?

Daren Bates?

Shon Coleman is not from Memphis, I dont think Bates is either. What is your point?

Memphis and Memphis. Ask them and they will tell you that they are from Memphis. Both transferred to Olive Branch HS (Memphis burbs) for their senior years. So my point is that we have gotten some great players from Memphis with those two being some of the most recent. There is no reason to be scared of Drew because he is from Memphis.

Bates played in Memphis until transferring to MS for his senior year (long story there). Coleman was from Memphis as well. Current DE Chase Robison is from Memphis as well

Richmond is visiting on 29th

If it's the 29th of February, I don't like the odds.

1/4 odds correct? Haha

Well the next one is in 2016, so he's visiting in 2 years? Haha Looks like he's going the JUCO route then :dunno:

Lol I didn't even realize that. Rivals actually said feb 29th. Must have been a typo. I'm guessing they meant March 1.

Lol I didn't even realize that. Rivals actually said feb 29th. Must have been a typo. I'm guessing they meant March 1.

My birthday is the 38th!

• 2 weeks later...

Updated OP. Expected to visit in March per 247Sports.

1 of the top #Auburn 2015 targets plans to visit soon. Tigers love this guy (VIP) http://ow.ly/ucMoe

@Niebuhr247

I think he was at Memphis this weekend. There is speculation involving Ohio State, Tennessee and Ole Miss, but he is wide open at this time.

• 3 months later...

Nothing concrete, just seems like we've slipped down the list for Richmond. I'm sure it has a lot to do with our overall OL #s, but I see other schools recruiting him harder than AU and him reciprocating.

• 2 months later...

Archived