2015 4* S Jordan Colbert commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about a guy like Jamal Peters? Do we take him over Colbert?

Doubtful. Colbert has gotten the Gus VIP treatment everytime he has been to AU. Doubt Gus has put that kind of priority on Peters yet.

@Og_smxx

taking my boys with me this weekend so I can make it official

Who sent this. Is this Colbert?

@Og_smxx

taking my boys with me this weekend so I can make it official

Who sent this. Is this Colbert?

Yes

Taking his boys where?

I have been reading the UGA boards tonight and they are conceding Colbert and Kim to the good guys and to say the least they are not a happy bunch right now

I have been reading the UGA boards tonight and they are conceding Colbert and Kim to the good guys and to say the least they are not a happy bunch right now

And believe me, we're far from being done in the state of Georgia! They're going to blow a gasket when this recruiting cycle is over.

And believe me, we're far from being done in the state of Georgia! They're going to blow a gasket when this recruiting cycle is over.

Hopefully we get both Mr Smith and Mr Robinson who is in a JC in Ga now. I still think of Jovon as being from TN.

The state of Georgia certainly has a lot of talent but if I were a UGA fan I would be unhappy that some out of state school (even AU) was scooping up so much of the state's top talent. With Ga Tech basically a non-factor, the Dawg won't and can't take them all but what is a surprise to me is that the Dawgs lose so many kids they appear to want.

Such is the life of a dawg fan until Richt is replaced. Richt is a good coach, and will get 8-9 wins a season every year. The problem is that UGA has been passed by USC, and Richt has consistently done less with more. To have top 10 classes for so many years in a row, and have little/nothing to show for it doesn't sit well with recruits or fans, and it is starting to show.

So, has Colbert indicated where he is headed Saturday yet.

I'd take a guess and say Auburn. Just from his profile picture being in all Auburn gear, and him retweeting numerous "War Eagle" tweets. Just speculating.

Such is the life of a dawg fan until Richt is replaced. Richt is a good coach, and will get 8-9 wins a season every year. The problem is that UGA has been passed by USC, and Richt has consistently done less with more. To have top 10 classes for so many years in a row, and have little/nothing to show for it doesn't sit well with recruits or fans, and it is starting to show.

That is why so many of us are Richt fans!

http://recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2014/04/25/lifelong-uga-fan-has-creative-way-to-commit-on-saturday/

"One of the state’s top prospects at safety has come up with a creative way of announcing his college decision.

After Griffin High School’s Jordan Colbert competes in a track meet on Saturday morning, he’s going to drive to the campus of his chosen college to reveal his decision to the coaching staff.

Colbert, who is a lifelong UGA fan, said his finalists are Clemson, the Bulldogs, Auburn and Florida State. “It will probably be around 7 p.m. on Saturday, but it could be earlier,” Colbert said. “I’m going to commit to the head coach in person. We’ve already got it set up.”

In case you’re doing the math, Colbert’s track meet is at Rutland High School near Macon. The distance from Clemson is three hours, UGA is two hours, Auburn is two hours and Florida State is three hours.''

So will we know before he commits?

No IMO. Well know when he shows up since showing up will be his commitment.

http://recruiting.bl...it-on-saturday/

"One of the state’s top prospects at safety has come up with a creative way of announcing his college decision.

After Griffin High School’s Jordan Colbert competes in a track meet on Saturday morning, he’s going to drive to the campus of his chosen college to reveal his decision to the coaching staff.

Colbert, who is a lifelong UGA fan, said his finalists are Clemson, the Bulldogs, Auburn and Florida State. “It will probably be around 7 p.m. on Saturday, but it could be earlier,” Colbert said. “I’m going to commit to the head coach in person. We’ve already got it set up.”

In case you’re doing the math, Colbert’s track meet is at Rutland High School near Macon. The distance from Clemson is three hours, UGA is two hours, Auburn is two hours and Florida State is three hours.''

anybody near Macon willing to ride on his tail for 30 minutes..... maybe give his general direction...lol

anybody near Macon willing to ride on his tail for 30 minutes..... maybe give his general direction...lol

Borderline stalkerish... Lol!

"One of the state's top prospects at safety has come up with a creative way of announcing his college decision.

After Griffin High School's Jordan Colbert competes in a track meet on Saturday morning, he's going to drive to the campus of his chosen college to reveal his decision to the coaching staff.

Colbert, who is a lifelong UGA fan, said his finalists are Clemson, the Bulldogs, Auburn and Florida State. "It will probably be around 7 p.m. on Saturday, but it could be earlier," Colbert said. "I'm going to commit to the head coach in person. We've already got it set up."

In case you're doing the math, Colbert's track meet is at Rutland High School near Macon. The distance from Clemson is three hours, UGA is two hours, Auburn is two hours and Florida State is three hours.''

Borderline stalkerish... Lol!

lol maybe a little overboard

Archived