2015 4* S Jordan Colbert commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

I think the funniest thing is that people are acting like the commit was a big surprise. War Damn Eagle Jordan.

who is acting surprised? fans are just excited. a lot of the experts predicted colbert to AU

Bleacher Report was who I was referring too.

I read the bleacher report article on his commitment, and it didn't sound to me like they were surprised. It read like a factual article written for non-recruitniks. What did you see that sounded like surprise?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the funniest thing is that people are acting like the commit was a big surprise. War Damn Eagle Jordan.

who is acting surprised? fans are just excited. a lot of the experts predicted colbert to AU

Bleacher Report was who I was referring too.

I read the bleacher report article on his commitment, and it didn't sound to me like they were surprised. It read like a factual article written for non-recruitniks. What did you see that sounded like surprise?

When I saw that article and it had Bama in the title, and me knowing that Bama wasn't even in the mix, that's what I was talking about.

Where is our class rankings at

2 on 247, 3 on scout, 8 on Rivals.

2 on the composite, 3 on 247 only

So who is next? im just spoiled at this point

My guess is Jovon or one of the LBs Mcbryde or Williams but I don't expect anything new commitment wise for another month at BCW.

So, what is the date of BCW?

It's always been on Memorial Saturday so I assume that remains here.

My guess is Jovon or one of the LBs Mcbryde or Williams but I don't expect anything new commitment wise for another month at BCW.

Thanks. Living in Indonesia, I rely on this site for all my info.

This ladies and gentlemen is why severe thread hijacks and arguments should be taken to PMs. I'm not talking about discussions but rather pages and pages of back and forth.

Do you think people will start calling him "Jurdan" Colbert? War Eagle and good choice JC.

I was wondering whether his last name is pronounced "Cole-beet" or "Cole-bare". Until I hear otherwise, I'm going with "Jurdan Cole-bare".

:big:

It's COLE-bert.

Why would you think it's possibly Cole-beet?

Do you think people will start calling him "Jurdan" Colbert? War Eagle and good choice JC.

I was wondering whether his last name is pronounced "Cole-beet" or "Cole-bare". Until I hear otherwise, I'm going with "Jurdan Cole-bare".

:big:

It's COLE-bert.

My family pronounces it COL-burt, some parts of my family used COE-bare (after its French origins)...never heard of Cole-beet

:big:/>

It's COLE-bert.

My family pronounces it COL-burt, some parts of my family used COE-bare (after its French origins)...never heard of Cole-beet

Cole-beet was a typo. I meant to say Cole-bert.

This ladies and gentlemen is why severe thread hijacks and arguments should be taken to PMs. I'm not talking about discussions but rather pages and pages of back and forth.

1 MILLION% Agree!!!!!!!

Jordan's dad saw me with an AU logo today and stopped me. He asked me how big of an Auburn fan I was, and I told him a big one. Then he said my son, Jordan, just committed to them on Saturday. We'll see you there next year, War Eagle. He was really proud and excited

Jordan's dad saw me with an AU logo today and stopped me. He asked me how big of an Auburn fan I was, and I told him a big one. Then he said my son, Jordan, just committed to them on Saturday. We'll see you there next year, War Eagle. He was really proud and excited

Thanks for posting this. Very cool. Do you live in Griffin?

Cool info, thanks!

right next to it

right next to it

My wife's grandmother lived in Griffin. If you follow Griffin HS sports, what are they saying about the Head Coach leaving. People were saying he was illegally recruiting players to go to the HS and that players were receiving assistance that was not allowed. Griffin won the 4A state championship last year.

• 3 months later...

Is this like the official Scholly offer?

Yes.

Cool! I defintley didn't see that it clearly said Official Scholarship Offer

Archived