2015 4* S Jordan Colbert commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's officail...As official as a commit can get without a signed LOI

@Allie_Davison 9m

BREAKING | Four-star S Jordan Colbert has committed to #Auburn during Saturday visit (FREE) - https://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=884&CID=1635335 … @Rivals

Glad to have him. His commitment is a great one to have, and is the latest in what has been a very nice recent trend of understated "commitment ceremonies". Gotta love how things are rolling.

I think the funniest thing is that people are acting like the commit was a big surprise. War Damn Eagle Jordan.

I think the funniest thing is that people are acting like the commit was a big surprise. War Damn Eagle Jordan.

who is acting surprised? fans are just excited. a lot of the experts predicted colbert to AU

So who is next? im just spoiled at this point

My guess is Jovon or one of the LBs Mcbryde or Williams but I don't expect anything new commitment wise for another month at BCW.

who is acting surprised? fans are just excited. a lot of the experts predicted colbert to AU

Bleacher Report was who I was referring too.

Do you think people will start calling him "Jurdan" Colbert? War Eagle and good choice JC.

I was wondering whether his last name is pronounced "Cole-beet" or "Cole-bare". Until I hear otherwise, I'm going with "Jurdan Cole-bare".

:big:

My guess is Jovon or one of the LBs Mcbryde or Williams but I don't expect anything new commitment wise for another month at BCW.

So, what is the date of BCW?

So, what is the date of BCW?

It's always been on Memorial Saturday so I assume that remains here.

Bleacher Report was who I was referring too.

Well there you go. Consider the source.

Archived