2015 4* S Jordan Colbert commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

Or, maybe Colbert got wind of Auburn jerking the rug out from under his fellow commit Elijah Sullivan and doesn't trust us any more. Maybe he's hoping that KSU also has a spot for the top OLB at the UA All-Star game. They can probably find a spot for a 4* LB and who could blame him if he now shopped around?

Seriously? LOL....

Almost 1/4 of the things you do your "LOL" stuff about go your way. You need to work on your percentages. For someone that is always afraid to predict something and always makes full use of 20/20 hindsight, your failure rate is amazing.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Mikey, this kid is going to go from a top-level SEC school to a backwoods Big 12 program because another kid in this class had his offer pulled. That makes a whole lot of sense. Jordan Colbert is all about civil justice and will alter his own future to make some sort of "statement"...he's a modern day Gandhi.

Recruits look out for themselves on signing day. The "theory" you proposed was preposterous.

Yes Mikey, this kid is going to go from a top-level SEC school to a backwoods Big 12 program because another kid in this class had his offer pulled. That makes a whole lot of sense. Jordan Colbert is all about civil justice and will alter his own future to make some sort of "statement"...he's a modern day Gandhi.

Recruits look out for themselves on signing day. The "theory" you proposed was preposterous.

At least I got a prediction out of you. You usually wait to comment until after the fact and then say "Like I've been saying all along". In my book this is progress for you. Congratulations.

From Keith Niebuhr (free post) for those who may not know.

Will be sent in later today to Auburn ... from downtown Atlanta, where he will be for a ceremony at the College Football Hall of Fame.

That's from his dad.

Additionally, his father confirmed Jordan still "has got some work to do" academically, but he is optimistic Jordan will be good to go by semester's end.

Or, maybe Colbert got wind of Auburn jerking the rug out from under his fellow commit Elijah Sullivan and doesn't trust us any more. Maybe he's hoping that KSU also has a spot for the top OLB at the UA All-Star game. They can probably find a spot for a 4* LB and who could blame him if he now shopped around?

Its been said that Sullivan knew about this weeks ago. so its not as if this was all of a sudden. Still I hate to lose him. I think Sullivan is going to be really good.

Gus just mentioned him so guess he's in.

Of course he's in. His school was holding a ceremony at the CFB Hall of Fame in Atlanta which is why it was delayed. He was not randomly wavering at the last second because another kid lost his spot.

Of course he's in. His school was holding a ceremony at the CFB Hall of Fame in Atlanta which is why it was delayed. He was not randomly wavering at the last second because another kid lost his spot.

Good call, metafour! Man, you really nailed this one. Sure do wish you had mentioned the ceremony before his father did but you were probably busy.

Good call, metafour! Man, you really nailed this one. Sure do wish you had mentioned the ceremony before his father did but you were probably busy.

Now that is hilarious! Laughed about 5 minutes straight.

The ceremony information was already out in the public well before you made your hilariously absurd prediction about Colbert following Sullivan to Kansas State for god knows what reason, but you're rarely up to date on info so I'm not really surprised that you missed it.

As far as me making "predictions"; I stopped doing that a long time ago. I was on this site before you were and I used to do that from time to time. Its a pointless exercise, so why do it? It isn't hard to get the predictions from people actually being paid to "predict" this s***; therefore do you really need to me throw names out of a hat and cryptically repeat what everyone else is saying anyway?

The ceremony information was already out in the public well before you made your hilariously absurd prediction about Colbert following Sullivan to Kansas State for god knows what reason, but you're rarely up to date on info so I'm not really surprised that you missed it.

As far as me making "predictions"; I stopped doing that a long time ago. I was on this site before you were and I used to do that from time to time. Its a pointless exercise, so why do it? It isn't hard to get the predictions from people actually being paid to "predict" this s***; therefore do you really need to me throw names out of a hat and cryptically repeat what everyone else is saying anyway?

Bravo!!!

I didn't make a prediction. I speculated that there might be a problem because of our dumping of Sullivan. Speculation is not prediction. I know why you don't make predictions. I'll leave it at that.

Archived