2015 4* S Jordan Colbert commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

Is this like the official Scholly offer?

Yes.

Cool! I defying let didn't even see that it clearly said Official Scholarship Offer

Dude, check your keyboard or your fingers. One or the other needs fixin'! :)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this like the official Scholly offer?

Yes.

Cool! I defying let didn't even see that it clearly said Official Scholarship Offer

Dude, check your keyboard or your fingers. One or the other needs fixin'! :)/>

Dang it Mikey.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Colbert making up for lost time on Monday!

http://247sports.com/Article/Under-Armour-All-America-Day-2-Team-Armour-Top-Performers-34242928

After a paperwork snafu kept Griffin (Ga.) outside linebacker Jordan Colbert out of Monday’s practice, the Auburn commit made his present felt on Tuesday. The 6-foot-2, 210-pound prospect flashed great athleticism and instincts the entire practice.

Perhaps the defensive play of the day came from when Wisconsin tight end commit Kyle Penniston was running up the seam and Colbert dived, full extension to knock a pass down. Colbert followed shortly after with an impressive interception on a corner route intended for Penniston.

@SWiltfong247

#Auburn LB commit Jordan Colbert leads the @247Sports Team Armour top performers from day two at Under Armour: http://247sports.com/Article/Under-Armour-All-America-Day-2-Team-Armour-Top-Performers-34242928 …

@jcshurburtt

#Auburn commit Jordan Colbert was outstanding today at #UAAllAmerica practice http://bit.ly/1xv8TFr @Keith247Sports

• 2 weeks later...

A friend on another board posted this tweet from Jordan Colbert's father. I think it's pretty cool:

bSBOi5Wc_bigger.jpegMarco R. Colbert ‏@PolodaFIRE 1h 1 hour ago

If I played in the NBA...this is what all star weekend feels like...STAR*S n STUDS everywhere..#AUBURN got the nation attention #BOOM

I love it!!! War Damn #BOOM

A friend on another board posted this tweet from Jordan Colbert's father. I think it's pretty cool:

bSBOi5Wc_bigger.jpegMarco R. Colbert ‏@PolodaFIRE 1h 1 hour ago

If I played in the NBA...this is what all star weekend feels like...STAR*S n STUDS everywhere..#AUBURN got the nation attention #BOOM

I love it!!! War Damn #BOOM

BOOM!!!

Colbert's Mom has gotten real tight with Cowart's Mom. They are really liking being together and like Auburn atmosphere.

If the Mama's are happy, everybody's happy!

Colbert's Mom has gotten real tight with Cowart's Mom. They are really liking being together and like Auburn atmosphere.

I wonder if Josh Holsey's mom is in town? She has been a good Ambasador for AU.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, don't get worked up over "did his NLI get faxed yet". If you've followed NSD for even a few years, it's not uncommon for there to appear to be some delay in getting the NLI. It much more uncommon for a guy to commit on NSD on live TV (or be solidly committed to them throughout) and then he actually signs somewhere else. Don't stress out!

Or, maybe Colbert got wind of Auburn jerking the rug out from under his fellow commit Elijah Sullivan and doesn't trust us any more. Maybe he's hoping that KSU also has a spot for the top OLB at the UA All-Star game. They can probably find a spot for a 4* LB and who could blame him if he now shopped around?

Or, maybe Colbert got wind of Auburn jerking the rug out from under his fellow commit Elijah Sullivan and doesn't trust us any more. Maybe he's hoping that KSU also has a spot for the top OLB at the UA All-Star game. They can probably find a spot for a 4* LB and who could blame him if he now shopped around?

I hate to say it, but I thought the same thing when I heard we tried to get Sullivan to grey-shirt

Seriously? LOL....

Archived