2014 Spring Practice - Day 8

Plaric

Non sketchy pic ...

BkUkXj8CEAA9T6Q.jpg

via @FootballAU

Stanton Truitt sure has a lot of photos taken of him. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Non sketchy pic ...

BkUkXj8CEAA9T6Q.jpg

via @FootballAU

Stanton Truitt sure has a lot of photos taken of him. Hopefully that's a good sign.

I think that was Sammie, but I only know that because of the tweet. It's hard to tell without the text.

"(PHOTO) Spring Practice #8: Sammie making a nice snag. ". Link.

Y'all remember the guy we had 2 or 3 years back who'd army crawl through the woods around the practice field just to get some pictures? A couple of times he even made his way onto the field before eventually getting caught. RiR's pic just reminded me...

ya i remember him. Seems like one time he was just chilling on the sidelines and someone finally thought he looked out of place and kicked him out.

ya i remember him. Seems like one time he was just chilling on the sidelines and someone finally thought he looked out of place and kicked him out.

I think this is why RIR always disguises himself as fruit.

Since we have no real information, is it OK to start speculating that they were practicing the new play with 5 former QBs on the field at the same time?

That was the finesse package they also worked on the Heavy Package with Shon Coleman at Tight End, Miller at Left Tackle, Kozan at Left Guard, Dismulkes at Center, Slade at Right Guard, Young at Right Tackle, second tight end of Dampeer and then giving the ball to Whitaker at TB with Full Back of Diamond leading him into the hole.

LOL "Sarcasm"

Y'all remember the guy we had 2 or 3 years back who'd army crawl through the woods around the practice field just to get some pictures? A couple of times he even made his way onto the field before eventually getting caught. RiR's pic just reminded me...

Hahaha I remember that! That stuff was hilarious

Hahahaha!

Hahahaha!

RunInLime (great disguise, since everyone would expect a strawberry or a cherry) -- ;) .

116652.jpg

No, no, I think that was Bird.....

Wasn't me. I always hang near Spirit and Nova. I'm much less conspicuous that way

Well played Well played indeed

Archived