2014 Spring Practice - Day 8

Plaric

Outline for today's practice:

-Receivers are developing depth

-Still rotating running backs

-LT is still rotating, Shon and Pat are both beast

-Nick Marshall is more confident with every snap.

... The no huddle is in fact dangerous. Once we put up 70 on Bert he will start eating thousands of doughnuts due to depression and that cant be healthy.

I've got a paper to write and a test to study for and I still find myself checking for practice updates every 5 minutes. Do they have rehab for football addiction?

While waiting for red to post here and in honor of his efforts here is some fruit to look at from our friends at AU Tiger Nutrition.

Bj1EH9bCcAAQLr-.jpg

Outline for today's practice:

-Receivers are developing depth

-Still rotating running backs

-LT is still rotating, Shon and Pat are both beast

-Nick Marshall is more confident with every snap.

... The no huddle is in fact dangerous. Once we put up 70 on Bert he will start eating thousands of doughnuts due to depression and that cant be healthy.

DON'T STOP NOW!

:laugh::P

I've got a paper to write and a test to study for and I still find myself checking for practice updates every 5 minutes. Do they have rehab for football addiction?

Yes it is called August 30.

It's that goldern internet that's the problem. ;D

Damn but that fruit salad looked good!

Notes from Gus on the team's 8th practice:

We had one.

It started, we practiced, it ended.

We busted someone trying to get spy photos.

Thank you for your attention.

;D

Since we have no real information, is it OK to start speculating that they were practicing the new play with 5 former QBs on the field at the same time?

Since we have no real information, is it OK to start speculating that they were practicing the new play with 5 former QBs on the field at the same time?

I like this tell me more

While waiting for red to post here and in honor of his efforts here is some fruit to look at from our friends at AU Tiger Nutrition.

Bj1EH9bCcAAQLr-.jpg

FRUIT!!

Bj1EH9bCcAAQLr-.jpg

FRUIT!!

Take a bowl of that fruit salad, mix it with about the same amount of brown rice and about 3/4 c. of yogurt (preferably Greek style). Sprinkle it with cinnamon. Squirt a little honey (if too tart) and top it off with toasted walnuts, almonds or pecans.

That's what I call "breakfast rice",

I speculated on it back in 2013

Just saying

Archived