A-Day Visitor List

CameronCrazy

To me, the question of Jovon signing with AU was settled the minute the NCAA lifted their restrictions and allowed us to sign him. What's with all the angst?

The lack of a formal commitment combined with the scattershot scepticism of a fan base still suffering a past scorn.

But with that said, I'm still optimistic.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me, the question of Jovon signing with AU was settled the minute the NCAA lifted their restrictions and allowed us to sign him. What's with all the angst?

It's April. We need something to worry about. Please don't take that away from us!

It's April. We need something to worry about. Please don't take that away from us!

Ok I would be greatly concerned bout JR

Oh no! The sky is falling! If Golf is concerned, our recruiting class must be falling apart!

(Am I playing this game right?)

Golf, can we be just as concerned about Holland, Smith, Payne, Trent, and Gibson too?

Golf, can we be just as concerned about Holland, Smith, Payne, Trent, and Gibson too?

Mostly

Archived