A-Day Visitor List

CameronCrazy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i heard marshall for thuga is likley out for the year and will redshirt.

This is the wrong thread for this but I have not heard that Marshall is hurt again. UGA already had their spring game last weekend too.

“@RivalsFriedman: Big time 2016 RB Kareem Walker from @dpfootball "RT @_KareemWalker: Leave for #Auburn Friday ?? #WarEagle" @JHokanson”

“@AndrewJBone: #Rivals100 OT Tyler Carr (@Tcarr75) tells me that he will attend #Auburn's A-Day game on Saturday. @Rivals”

Thats pretty interesting, been wondering about this kid and where he's gonna end up.

i heard marshall for thuga is likley out for the year and will redshirt.

Link?

Wouldnt say likely, but possible...

http://mrsec.com/2014/04/redshirt-season-georgia-rb-marshall-possibility/

I read Mr SEC's thoughts. I cannot agree with them. IMO, it does not make sense for UGA to redshirt Marshall when they just signed 2 elite backs last year who will be looking at getting playing time too. Chubb is a stud, and Sony Michel is supposed to be great as well.

“@RivalsFriedman: Big time 2016 RB Kareem Walker from @dpfootball "RT @_KareemWalker: Leave for #Auburn Friday 🙌🙌 #WarEagle" @JHokanson”

K Walker is really impressive on film and appears to be really excited to be coming to see Auburn. He is coming all the way from New Jersey so I hope he is swept off his feat by southern hospitality and the Auburn family spirit.

"@RivalsFriedman: Big time 2016 RB Kareem Walker from @dpfootball "RT @_KareemWalker: Leave for #Auburn Friday 🙌🙌 #WarEagle" @JHokanson"

K Walker is really impressive on film and appears to be really excited to be coming to see Auburn. He is coming all the way from New Jersey so I hope he is swept off his feat by southern hospitality and the Auburn family spirit.

I know it's probably way too early to be asking this, but where does he sit on our coaches' board in terms of 2016 RBs? Because even if he's a stud, with Jalin Buie already in the fold and Malik Miller presumably a strong lean to the good guys, it seems like we would could potentially be done at that position relatively early.

"@RivalsFriedman: Big time 2016 RB Kareem Walker from @dpfootball "RT @_KareemWalker: Leave for #Auburn Friday 🙌🙌 #WarEagle" @JHokanson"

I know it's probably way too early to be asking this, but where does he sit on our coaches' board in terms of 2016 RBs? Because even if he's a stud, with Jalin Buie already in the fold and Malik Miller presumably a strong lean to the good guys, it seems like we would could potentially be done at that position relatively early.

Anything can happen in a year. As far as I'm concerned, all three would be a take because all three may not come to Auburn.

My prediction for this weekend is for sharp colbert and mcgriff all to commit with mcbride commit chances at 30% and robinson at 35%

Strong prediction...sounds good to me

That is a very impressive list!

Hopefully we win big and impress all these recruits.

That really IS an impressive list. The coaches have obviously been working hard to get this great group of talent to A Day. I hope the weather clears and AU has a great day.

Archived