Bama A-Day game thread

WarEagle84

Their offensive line will definitely be their weekends in my opinion. Defense looks stout, but it's only a spring game.

Any idea what the yellow helmets are for? I've only seen them on punts. Walk-ons, maybe?

you have the same color jersey on both sides during special teams. The yellow caps are probably on the punt return team, so you know who to block, who's on your side and all. Our guys do this as well, with orange caps I believe.

Boom - there it is. Not that it's a surprise. Pawwwllllll just said that Auburn would not with the SEC west.....or did he say the SEC?

Boom - there it is. Not that it's a surprise. Pawwwllllll just said that Auburn would not with the SEC west.....or did he say the SEC?

Green....Shame on you for listening....as soon as they said he would be joining them in the booth, I hit "mute"....I recommend that same course of action for you in the future.

Green....Shame on you for listening....as soon as they said he would be joining them in the booth, I hit "mute"....I recommend that same course of action for you in the future.

I'm sick as can be and the remote was on the other side of the room. Will you forgive me?

Any idea what the yellow helmets are for? I've only seen them on punts. Walk-ons, maybe?

you have the same color jersey on both sides during special teams. The yellow caps are probably on the punt return team, so you know who to block, who's on your side and all. Our guys do this as well, with orange caps I believe.

Thanks, I wasn't watching very closely (and their cameras aren't really covering the pseudo-punts very well). I watched the last punt and they do mix & match the jerseys for those plays.

I'm sick as can be and the remote was on the other side of the room. Will you forgive me?

We can forgive you, but your hubby is another story. He should be taking better care of you.

:big:

Understand, glad you did not break any bones diving for the remote.....otherwise, I'm having to keep slapping myself to stay awake for this game....but that will soon change when the Gus Bus cranks up. ;)

We can forgive you, but your hubby is another story. He should be taking better care of you.

:big:

He's out earning us a living right now. Taking good care of me. I had hoped to be in Auburn today since we are back in Alabama but just didn't work out that way. Work and bronchitis screw everything up.

Understand, glad you did not break any bones diving for the remote.....otherwise, I'm having to keep slapping myself to stay awake for this game....but that will soon change when the Gus Bus cranks up. ;)

I'm upset I don't have ESPN News and the Bball game is still on ESPN

Blake Sims has looked really bad in this spring game. He threw a pick six a few minutes ago.

Coker may not be the savior for Alabama but he can't be worse than what Blake Sims looks like so far.

Archived