2015 4* QB Deondre Francois (FSU signee)

WarEagle84

All american potential? nice. If Nick Marshall has a huge year, I think we get our pick of dual threat qbs this year and next.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick will put up big numbers again this year.

Agree - I honestly think he's going to be far and beyond better than last year. Seeing what Gus can do for a QB without a full year in the system, I'm dancing around thinking about NM's possibilities this coming year.

Nick will put up big numbers again this year.

Agree - I honestly think he's going to be far and beyond better than last year. Seeing what Gus can do for a QB without a full year in the system, I'm dancing around thinking about NM's possibilities this coming year.

If NM's completion percentage is anywhere near what they said it was during the Spring (~70% during live scrimmages I believe), you can count me as being VERY excited to see what he can do this year with Sammie, Duke, Uzomah, and our already potent running game.

It was between July 5th and the10th.

At one point, in early spring, he planned to commit at The Opening this past week. He changed that in early June and said he is committing in late July at his new school, IMG Academy.

Wonder what happened to change his mind so quick.

My guess is that Dre is seeing more love from schools so he wanted to think about things. ND is showing him a lot of love now, as is AU and FSU. Oregon still has him as a take from what I understand. AU really has not been recruiting him hard for a very long time too. I sure hope he decides AU is his spot. If not, we will be ok. There will be good kids available next year too.

Dre @Deondre_3

Follow

Leaving for FSU tomorrow. Will be there until Friday.

3:00 PM - 15 Jul 2014

Still planing late July commitment.

17 minutes ago

Four-star Auburn quarterback target Deondre Francois of Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy has finalized his visit plans to Auburn.

Early Thursday afternoon, Francois told 247Sports' Chris Nee he would arrive at Auburn on Sunday -- confirming what AUC has been reporting all week. Francois told Nee he possibly will stay at Auburn through Monday.

Other sites had reported Francois may arrive at Auburn on Friday.

Francois currently is camping at Florida State. It's believed to be a two-team battle between Auburn and the Seminoles.

Francois is the No. 6 dual-threat quarterback for 2016 in the 247Sports Composite.

Link

I hope he has a good visit at Auburn. I really like the way this guy plays and he has a good head on his shoulders from the interviews I've watched of his.

Bottom Line. If he makes the visit to AU and stays overnight then we have a real shot IMO.

Rumors earlier this week that Jimbo was pressuring KL to commit while recently on campus. Leads me to believe Kai is their guy. On the other hand, the fact that he didn't may or may not indicate that FSU is pursuing DF even harder.

Wish Kai would go ahead and commit somewhere. Supposed to be early July but haven't seen any recent update. Might be delayed with Texas being a major factor now.

If it seems he starts to favor it will be said we cooled down on him last month and around 3 people will say they favored so and so instead of Dre, guarantee

17 minutes ago

Four-star Auburn quarterback target Deondre Francois of Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy has finalized his visit plans to Auburn.

Early Thursday afternoon, Francois told 247Sports' Chris Nee he would arrive at Auburn on Sunday -- confirming what AUC has been reporting all week. Francois told Nee he possibly will stay at Auburn through Monday.

Other sites had reported Francois may arrive at Auburn on Friday.

Francois currently is camping at Florida State. It's believed to be a two-team battle between Auburn and the Seminoles.

Francois is the No. 6 dual-threat quarterback for 2016 in the 247Sports Composite.

Link

Somebody needs to improve their proof-reading skills.

Rumors earlier this week that Jimbo was pressuring KL to commit while recently on campus. Leads me to believe Kai is their guy. On the other hand, the fact that he didn't may or may not indicate that FSU is pursuing DF even harder.

Or FSU feels they are not as confident on getting Dre as they were which is what I'm hearing and believe.

Wish Kai would go ahead and commit somewhere. Supposed to be early July but haven't seen any recent update. Might be delayed with Texas being a major factor now.

He has said for a month or so now that he would silently commit in July and then go public at his first game of the season in late August which I believe is on tv somewhere.

Archived