2015 4* QB Deondre Francois (FSU signee)

WarEagle84

I know CB's don't mean much unless they come from each schools analyst; have either of FL ST's or AU analysts made a choice? The overall CB positioning does not look good for us.

FSU guys picked him to choose the 'Noles

FSU has always been the safe pick and we've known that. His coach is FSU's old Heisman winner Chris Weinke.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish we would sign Locksley. He and Queen have been my top picks all along..

4ever, we are not recruiting Locksley anymore. It is Dre or no other QB outside of Queen this year. That is what it looks like right now.

Wish we would sign Locksley. He and Queen have been my top picks all along..

4ever, we are not recruiting Locksley anymore. It is Dre or no other QB outside of Queen this year. That is what it looks like right now.

Not necessarily. The staff will reevaluate on if they will take Jackson if we miss on Dre.

I know CB's don't mean much unless they come from each schools analyst; have either of FL ST's or AU analysts made a choice? The overall CB positioning does not look good for us.

All have CB'ed FSU since may.

We could have pushed harder for some 5 * guys. Guys like Gibson and Kai are getting away.

No need to push for them. They both have fallen on a number of boards and Kai is steadily dropping. He's dropped from an upper tier 4* to a low 4*.

I don't have a premium account on rivals to see what exactly was said. But apparently the FSU kid said something about Francois and I guess he didn't like it because he said as a man he couldn't deal with drama. Now he's tweeting and retweeting lots of AU messages.

Here's some free content that gives the gist of what was said: http://floridastate.247sports.com/Board/36/Contents/Strong-Words-from-DeAndre-Johnson-29900889

Apparently De'Andre Johnson said Francois isn't a 'gamer' and that if he comes to compete with him at FSU, that Deondre should be ready to ride the bench. Don't think I'd want to be on that guy's team.

welp he's pretty much a lock to be ours now,even got chandler cox tweeting him. War Eagle

I'm not gonna elaborate on my reasoning in case recruits read these boards as much as some suggest but I don't really see how this helps Auburn get him. Might be different if it were Jameis saying the same thing.

I'm not gonna elaborate on my reasoning in case recruits read these boards as much as some suggest but I don't really see how this helps Auburn get him. Might be different if it were Jameis saying the same thing.

As noted above, it's nothing but twitter chat. Meaningless.

I agree about how meaningful it is but I can't agree with anyone who says it helps Auburn.

Not twitter chat though. The original comments came from a Rivals article best I can tell. No idea if they were really made by Johnson.

I'm not gonna elaborate on my reasoning in case recruits read these boards as much as some suggest but I don't really see how this helps

Auburn get him. Might be different if it were Jameis saying the same thing.

I have to disagree, if anybody has been paying attention, he had ONLY retweeted pro Auburn tweets and I do not mean just a handful. I guarantee he signs with Auburn and once he does, if anybody says he was all Auburn prior to the incident, would be foolish.

I'm not gonna elaborate on my reasoning in case recruits read these boards as much as some suggest but I don't really see how this helps

I have to disagree, if anybody has been paying attention, he had ONLY retweeted pro Auburn tweets and I do not mean just a handful. I guarantee he signs with Auburn and once he does, if anybody says he was all Auburn prior to the incident, would be foolish.

Does anybody else think he could be trolling AU by retweeting pro AU just before he announces his commitment?

Does anybody else think he could be trolling AU by retweeting pro AU just before he announces his commitment?

Doubt it, he literally just tweeted WDE

Archived