2015 4* QB Deondre Francois (FSU signee)

WarEagle84

Why the hell is there so much talk about bammers recruiting QB or whoever. Who gives a rats butt. This is an AUBURN recruiting thread.

git em A4E.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the hell is there so much talk about bammers recruiting QB or whoever. Who gives a rats butt. This is an AUBURN recruiting thread.

Dang skippy!

Dominic Walker posted this ...

Glad to see my lil bro @deondre__5 Came down from the Hometown in Florida to visit Auburn and have a pretty good experience. I Remember us balling back in lil league together now my boy 1 of the top 5 QBs in the country. Follow my bro @deondre__5

10432026_646970325393073_2054534308_n.jpg

Dre will take another visit to AU in July before committing. That's a positive for AU. He had already planned trips to Oregon and FSU. The AU trip is an addition. LINK

Dre will take another visit to AU in July before committing. That's a positive for AU. He had already planned trips to Oregon and FSU. The AU trip is an addition. LINK

Nice!

SWEEEEEEET!!!

Has Francois said anything about playing close to home vs far away? JMO, I think Oregon even if they make a commitable offer will not get him. To me, it is us and FSU, and I am not sure how Kai will effect this decision if at all. FSU winning the natty can't hurt them. I think the most recent trip Francois took to AU made a huge impression.

Also, it has been about 7 or 8 years since I have been to FSU. What are their facilities like. They were not nearly what ours are, the last time I saw them. Plus, I thought FSU had some pretty serious athletic dept money issues. I would have to think AU is much nicer looking and our facilities are way better, unless FSU found money someplace and made some major improvements. Hopefully, since we are his final trip, we make another great impression.

Trying to keep it real, if Coaching and facilities are the main criteria then it's a no-brainer. However most of these kids are looking for the quickest route to the next level. However they won't likely list that as the major factor. With 3 outstanding 4* QB's to contend with and possibly 2 DT guys in the mix (JSmith and TGibson) at least for a while, the route might be a little slower at Auburn. I'm sure FSU is telling DF that Winston will be gone after this year (if he lasts that long). Looks like Francois has another month to sort this all out. Wouldn't count the good guys out, but it will be a tough fight.

Trying to keep it real, if Coaching and facilities are the main criteria then it's a no-brainer. However most of these kids are looking for the quickest route to the next level. However they won't likely list that as the major factor. With 3 outstanding 4* QB's to contend with and possibly 2 DT guys in the mix (JSmith and TGibson) at least for a while, the route might be a little slower at Auburn. I'm sure FSU is telling DF that Winston will be gone after this year (if he lasts that long). Looks like Francois has another month to sort this all out. Wouldn't count the good guys out, but it will be a tough fight.

A number of them actually do open say that's a big factor.

I thought FSU already had one very good QB committed in this class?

I thought FSU already had one very good QB committed in this class?

They do. Like AU, they want 2.

AU vs FSU battle. Don't think the Ducks are a legit threat at all. Even if the Ducks make DF a priority. Watch out for AU as we are trending big time with DF.

If we miss out on Deondre, where do we go from there?

AU vs FSU battle. Don't think the Ducks are a legit threat at all. Even if the Ducks make DF a priority. Watch out for AU as we are trending big time with DF.

Gibson (may be a take even if we get Francois ro any oof the others)

Lamar Jackson (he comes after Francois now)

Kai Locksley (after Jackson as of now)

or be done with it. The coaches are pleased with Tyler Queen.

I was thinking small push for Jackson, Kai to FSU and then if nothing else works we stick with TQueen and be done.

I was thinking small push for Jackson, Kai to FSU and then if nothing else works we stick with TQueen and be done.

Well, It is most likey that Francois will go to either AU of Fl ST. So, if we do not get him, he will most likely be at Fl St. In that case, Kai would most likely not be at FL St with Francois.

Archived