2015 4* QB Deondre Francois (FSU signee)

WarEagle84

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess that we'll know soon enough! He's set to commit in 18-23 days. Won't stop me from checking his thread at every chance that I get though. :P

As things stand now he's planning to commit the end of July so you're looking at likely 37-44 days.

I thought DF was set to commit at The Opening, July 5-10?

I guess that we'll know soon enough! He's set to commit in 18-23 days. Won't stop me from checking his thread at every chance that I get though. :P

As things stand now he's planning to commit the end of July so you're looking at likely 37-44 days.

Changed to end of July a week or 2 ago.

This is why folks need to keep an open mind about recruiting. Didn't even have a thread on him until less than a month ago and now he very well could be our #1 guy (after/along with Queen).

Excited anytime I see mutual admiration between coaches and a recruit at a key position.

Agree.

He was my surprise pick for this class I think before the thread was even started. :hellyeah::Sing:

Nicely done, sir.

And I've been meaning to tell you that your sig pic is fantastic :)

Changed to end of July a week or 2 ago.

Ah. Well in that case, a mod might want to change the OP.

E, your sig... <_<

What's wrong with pumping USA?

I believe that we can win ... unlike Dixie and Klinsmann.

Dempsey rocked against Ghana, 5th fastest goal in WC history and a broken nose on top of it.

The QB dominos may have just shaken up with Barnett to Bama. That was a shocker. DF may be in play for Oregon now.

The QB dominos may have just shaken up with Barnett to Bama. That was a shocker. DF may be in play for Oregon now.

Not good on Francois being in play for Oregon, but hopefully he chooses AU to play in the SEC and be closer to home. I want to second that I like the Soccer pic. It was cool watching the game.

Not good on Francois being in play for Oregon, but hopefully he chooses AU to play in the SEC and be closer to home. I want to second that I like the Soccer pic. It was cool watching the game.

He may still not be Oregon's top uncommitted target. Time will tell.

Looks like Bama got themselves a good one. He has good size, throws well and runs well.

Looks like Bama got themselves a good one. He has good size, throws well and runs well.

Yeah, a duel threat QB in alabama's system... those work out GREAT!!!

Blake Sims is just a great representation of that.

Yeah, a duel threat QB in alabama's system... those work out GREAT!!!

Blake Sims is just a great representation of that.

This, but that works fine for me. Bama gets another qb to redshirt then figure out he will never see a meaningful down then transfer to a CUSA team.

Travis Waller may be Oregon's top QB target now. Time will tell.

Looks like Sam Darnold is their top target now. The ++++++++Ducks offered right after Barnett committed to Bama and the Ducks have not talked to Waller in a while.

Yup. Does both at a very high level. Kid could have set all time records in Oregon's offense.

i dont understand why a dual threat QB would go to Alabama. First of all unless kiffin is about to make a huge change they haven't had any success with a DT QB. Alabama hasnt sent a quallity QB to the NFL.(AJ Mcaron is there most prized and most analyst expect another mcaroy). and last Oregon just makes since, they have the best dual threat qb about to graduate this year and they have had success with DT QB. sorry for the rant it just doesnt make since for me.

i dont understand why a dual threat QB would go to Alabama. First of all unless kiffin is about to make a huge change they haven't had any success with a DT QB. Alabama hasnt sent a quallity QB to the NFL.(AJ Mcaron is there most prized and most analyst expect another mcaroy). and last Oregon just makes since, they have the best dual threat qb about to graduate this year and they have had success with DT QB. sorry for the rant it just doesnt make since for me.

Nike doesn't make cars or rims...

I could be wrong but I would guess good ole Lane Kiffen is changing their offense to bring it into the 21st century. Hopefully it will be an epic fail. This kid they got looks very good on film, and as we all know, Bama has lots of talent.

I figure a change in O for da Tahd, there was venom is Saban's voice when he said of Marshall's touchdown pass thrown at the line of scrimage"You can't stop that", plus his "concern" for injuries to dt qb's IMO is a smoke screen. Remind's me of when da Bahr switched to the wishbone, he did it secretly.

There are a number of topics in the Rivals section to discuss that other team from this state. Let's stay focused Deondre in here. After all he moved up to the #1 uncommitted QB on the staff's board after his 2 day visit.

Why the hell is there so much talk about bammers recruiting QB or whoever. Who gives a rats butt. This is an AUBURN recruiting thread.

Archived