2015 4* QB Deondre Francois (FSU signee)

WarEagle84

BTW, I need help moving some furniture and was thinking of asking the offensive line - do you think there is anyone that couldn't help? ;D (Yes, this was all in fun)

I'd help but I just pulled this muscle in my back. I think ellitor is good to go... Got beer? I might get better if there's beer.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, I need help moving some furniture and was thinking of asking the offensive line - do you think there is anyone that couldn't help? ;D/> (Yes, this was all in fun)

I'd help but I just pulled this muscle in my back. I think ellitor is good to go... Got beer? I might get better if there's beer.

The answer is always no unless beer is offered.

BTW, I need help moving some furniture and was thinking of asking the offensive line - do you think there is anyone that couldn't help? ;D/> (Yes, this was all in fun)

Beer is always offered. It is an unspoken rule amongst men. Just got to have a strong back!

This happened an hour ago...

http://instagram.com/p/rDb2iCh2EJ/

Not sure why but I feel like he is messing with us to cause some excitement with his commitment ceremony. I hope I am wrong though and that he is going to commit to the good guys.

Beer is always offered. It is an unspoken rule amongst men. Just got to have a strong back!

It can be either a strong back or a weak mind that makes someone help with lifting. Beer brings the supervisors out.....

This happened an hour ago...

http://instagram.com/p/rDb2iCh2EJ/

Not sure why but I feel like he is messing with us to cause some excitement with his commitment ceremony. I hope I am wrong though and that he is going to commit to the good guys.

I have that same feeling as well but we shall see.

C'mon everyone. Stop worrying. We're stacked at QB regardless and the 2016 class is a great class of QBs as well. I personally think DF will commit to the good guys on Thursday. I could be wrong, but it's just a gut feeling. If we miss on him, there's plenty more QBs to choose from next year. No worries! War Eagle!

C'mon everyone. Stop worrying. We're stacked at QB regardless and the 2016 class is a great class of QBs as well. I personally think DF will commit to the good guys on Thursday. I could be wrong, but it's just a guy feeling. If we miss on him, there's plenty more QBs to choose from next year. No worries! War Eagle!

I certainly agree about not having any worries if he doesn't commit. We're in great shape regarding QBs but i just don't like it when a recruit plays us for a fool. We'll just have to wait and see what he decides but if he commits to FSU then why tweet "WDE" last night and now a photoshop Auburn jersey knowing he's going to FSU? Those would be my questions if he did choose FSU. He's handled his recruitment very well....don't be like Gibson and create a circus show. Again...we'll just have to see what he decides.

We don't necessarily need 2 QBs in this class anyway IMO. We have a good one in Queen. And if he turns out to be a bust, we certainly will grab a good one in the next class. QBs are going to be wishing Gus would offer them really soon anyways. I just hope we continue to get dual threat QBs haah

Why wouldn't this cause Dre to head to FSU just to show Johnson who's tops? That's how I'd react.

That's what I wasn't saying before.

Why wouldn't this cause Dre to head to FSU just to show Johnson who's tops? That's how I'd react.

That's what I wasn't saying before.

I had a feeling that's what you meant so I didn't ask it. It sounded more like a challenge so Francois would look like a punk if he chose AU.

If you think he is doing this to mess with us, then we are really slanted and brainwashed by the recruiting process, notoriously by crimson necks and their jaberwalkie minions. I will say that three that will not be named have really scammed the fans but Alot of this has to do with time but Its pretty clear what is happening here. We'll see what happens but we are in good shape this year in recruiting. This seems like an outstanding young man and he is above the drama. His words....

WDE.

If you think he is doing this to mess with us, then we are really slanted and brainwashed by the recruiting process, notoriously by crimson necks and their jaberwalkie minions. I will say that three that will not be named have really scammed the fans but Alot of this has to do with time but Its pretty clear what is happening here. We'll see what happens but we are in good shape this year in recruiting. This seems like an outstanding young man and he is above the drama. His words....

WDE.

^^^^^^

This

Can someone explain why we need or want another bench warmer QB in this class....aren't we already stacked?

And with the show that's going to begin, shouldn't we likely get a WAY better selection come next year?

Can someone explain why we need or want another bench warmer QB in this class....aren't we already stacked?

And with the show that's going to begin, shouldn't we likely get a WAY better selection come next year?

:no: Elite 11 bench warmer. :thumbsdown:

Nick, Jeremey, Sean..... we already got'em, as in why do we need another right now ((this is not a Dre attack))... more like why get 2 this year?

Nick, Jeremey, Sean..... we already got'em, as in why do we need another right now ((this is not a Dre attack))... more like why get 2 this year?

Nick Marshall will be gone by the time Dre gets to AU and J Wall might leave as well.

We only signed one last year. The "disappointment rate", if you will, is very high with QB's. Most schools try to sign at least three every two years. Following that, we'd need two this year.

It won't be the end of the world is we only sign one but two would be ideal.

During Dre's first year in uniform Nick will be gone and Jeremey will be a junior, Johnathan will be a senior but will also be eligible to transfer with a degree. Sean will be in his second year. With TQ we could only have three scholly QB's on the rooster with out Dre(two signees) for this class.

Excuse me, what do you know about Francois? The kid is very talented. That his 2 school finalists are AU and FSU should be telling you as much. He is an Elite 11 QB in this class.

Regardless of whether Francois comes to AU or FSU, AU will still go strong after another top QB next year.

Archived