2015 4* QB Deondre Francois (FSU signee)

WarEagle84

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The coaches seem to really want him, so I'll be bummed if they don't get him. We might get 2 better guys in '16, but that's 18 months and 2 football seasons away.

I think he picks FSU, and I'm fine with that. Let's get Pass in 2016!

I am all in for this. Hopefully Pass will rethink his infatuation with picking a program far away from home that he thinks is bigger than AU. He has a huge, powerful program only 45 minutes or so from Columbus, GA that runs what may be the best offense in the entire country and is similar to what he is used to in HS.Yea, and AU has been in 2 of the last 4 National title games. Pretty impressive.

I'm sure we'll be fine with whatever QBs we get in the next few years. I'm curious to how Cam's little brother, Caylin, will turn out in the Class of 2017.

Which media group is planning to attend? That will provide the answer.

Does not matter. AU media is not going 8 hours to cover an announcement when FSU guys are only 30 minutes away regardless of who Dre picks.

I'm sure we'll be fine with whatever QBs we get in the next few years. I'm curious to how Cam's little brother, Caylin, will turn out in the Class of 2017.

He will have to grow a lot to have a chance, plus we have already offered Bentley's son. Hopefully he will stay healthy. He looks great throwing the ball.

Oh snap!

That possibly means. Dre committed to AU first. He had already told both staffs where he was going.

Oh snap!

That possibly means. Dre committed to AU first. He had already told both staffs where he was going.

ditto

Archived