Justin Thornton Commit Article

bikeriderga

Very good article on our new Tiger, Justin Thornton..

See http://www.al.com/sp...n_thornton.html

Yeah, I read it earlier and boy did his comment that he didn't like bama cause an uproar with all the bammies. They started flooding the article bringing up stuff on AU that was clearly butt hurt stuff. It just rips their soul about anything good going on at AU. Pretty funny actually.

Nice writeup. I stopped reading any comments on Al.com years ago. The bamzo stench is unpleasant.

Once I made my decision my mom said 'You aren't going against your word, once you commit you are locked in.' WOW a kid with parents, that's uncommon these days.

Nice writeup. I stopped reading any comments on Al.com years ago. The bamzo stench is unpleasant.

I stopped even visiting al.com probably 8-9 years ago. They have nothing there that isn't already reported somewhere else. The comments on the articles are just butt hurt uaters that have no self esteem and no life outside of uat football. It's a cesspool website like that disgusting university on the west side of the state.

I stopped even visiting al.com probably 8-9 years ago. They have nothing there that isn't already reported somewhere else. The comments on the articles are just butt hurt uaters that have no self esteem and no life outside of uat football. It's a cesspool website like that disgusting university on the west side of the state.

Well I have not once ever made a comment there. It is nothing but a 3rd grade, playground urinating contest. I sometimes go there for comic relief and that is all it is to me. Have a great Memorial Day everyone, WDE!!!

Archived