UT Game Thread

CarolinaTiger

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i didnt say it was, but thanks to them for spotting the holds.

ut has been known to get some questionable calls in their favor..

129028[/snapback]

I know you didn't say it, I just implied it for you.. my bad!

And yes, the TD was questionable and that's the only questionable call in the game.

They shouldn't have gotten the one TD because the ball hit the ground before it was caught.  That was the only call the refs missed.

129030[/snapback]

i thought i saw that too. verne even mentioned it but then didn't say much afterwards. i really don't think it was a touchdown, wouldn't mind seeing it again though.

UT punts the ball 31 yards.

Guys (and gal), hear me NOW.  If we win this game the UT fans are going to be livid that they got screwed.  They are doing this to themselves.  Not one of the penalties called on them were bad calls, they just came at bad times for UT.

They shouldn't have gotten the one TD because the ball hit the ground before it was caught.  That was the only call the refs missed.

28-21 end of the third quarter.

129030[/snapback]

Oh, I hear ya, Jared. And yes, they got a gift TD. But TN fans will cry forever about this one. But then, it doesn't really matter what they say, if we win, does it?

what yard line do we have the ball on?

down & distance??

129031[/snapback]

1st and 10 Auburn on the UT 12. JC is shaken up on the scrable for a first down there... he's up though.

sweet.

i like being ahead...

did JC look a little timid, perhaps due to his INT at the end of the 1st half?

think that was the cause of the overthrow???

It's just like the defense has lead in their shoes.

They can't be tired.

TD UT... and we looked PATHETIC.... we didn't stop them once on that drive.

Well, it's going to be up to the offense... we need a seven minute TD drive and nothing less. Our defense in not going to stop UT this game. CGC is getting out coached...

Well, it's going to be up to the offense... we need a seven minute TD drive and nothing less. Our defense in not going to stop UT this game. CGC is getting out coached...

Yep... and it was easy for them this time.

I would have never thought we would give up 28 points to this team, but we have and it's up the the offense to make up for what the D is lacking.

WTF is up with the D this half?  They can't be tired.

129046[/snapback]

...they are exposing our weakest link on defense, one of our safeties.

Ever since our center got injured, we have been doing better at running the ball... hmm. Maybe Ingle's injury was keeping our line from making better holes for our backs.

Tenn's offensive line is just exploding in the 2nd half... and their QB is a lot better than their freshman, why? He doesn't make crucial mistakes.

Archived