Opinions wanted. How do 38% of Americans still support Obama?

AUisAll

AUFan78.......thanks for the link. RIR likes facts. Hope he learns about real unemployment.

RIR......Retired Gen Jack Keane said just today "Gen. Petraeus won the Iraq war. Obama tuned victory into defeat." AlQaeda now controls more of Iraq territory than ever and controls the largest city it ever has. But Obama says AlQaeda is on the run.

http://www.foxnews.c...olence-in-iraq/

And I would ask...why isn't Obama and Kerry just as focused on getting our Marine out of Mexico as they were the deserter. Do they have no

influence in Mexico, a supposed friend. Maybe we can take five more illegals if they release him.

I ask that question all the time. Scary isn't it? Add up most of the blacks, Hispanics, women, and hard core liberal Dems and you pretty much have the numbers and the reasons.

RIR.....only Dems looking for someone else to blame fall back on the Bush years. Facts,.. the current economy has taken longer to recover from recession than any in history and the real unemployment rate is still about 13%.

.........and the LGBT community.

.Retired Gen Jack Keane said just today "Gen. Petraeus won the Iraq war. Obama tuned victory into defeat." AlQaeda now controls more of Iraq territory than ever and controls the largest city it ever has. But Obama says AlQaeda is on the run.

http://www.foxnews.c...olence-in-iraq/

barry squandered what had been accomplished in Iraq by withdrawing troops wwithout negotiating a status of forces deal....we just left and AQ pretty much took back everything. AQ is currently stronger than they have ever been and they continue to recruit and expand their affliates worldwide.

Well, speaking as a veteran...We listened to the empty promises of 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 and got the shaft...again.

When we started dying for health care, we were told to wait for yet another "investigation" that will end in a whitewash as all Obama Administration investigations do.

Sorry that in your world the deaths of dozens to hundreds of my fellow veterans is just not "big stuff."

Well, speaking as a veteran...We listened to the empty promises of 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 and got the shaft...again.

When we started dying for health care, we were told to wait for yet another "investigation" that will end in a whitewash as all Obama Administration investigations do.

Sorry that in your world the deaths of dozens to hundreds of my fellow veterans is just not "big stuff."

Know it doesn't help at the moment Dk, but as I mentioned elsewhere I am finishing up a health services administration degree and lived several years in a military town. I have a interest in working at the VA's, even before all of this came out, due to that background. There is at least one guy that would like to get in there, shake things up, and insure you guys get the quality of care you deserve for your service and sacrifice. Unfortunately my understanding is they are very hard places to get into.

I feel sorry for you. Likely, you are about to be as disappointed in the human condition as anyone on this board.

Where is all the prosperity? Real unemployment is high, average income is lower, spending is out of control and scandals abound.

Well, here's signs of progress which any one without partisan blinders can clearly see ...

Thanks for the response. No doubt the stock market has been on a run. Has that helped the middle and lower class? Employment at a record high? I have to LOL at that. The way unemployment numbers are kept has been changed to make the numbers look better. The deficit is shrinking because of sequestration as well as the winding down of the wars. And I understand the happiness about the wars ending and like everyone hope for the best but the reality is what happens when we have the next 911?

Well, most of the middle class has a 401K or home ... overall the broad asset classes have recovered so a lot of wealth has been rebuilt across the board, which is a good thing.

As for the "next 9/11" ... it reminds me of those who used to say, well, GWB kept us safe for 8 years. Obama is going on 6. But more to the point, as I mentioned above, he has proven we can "play offense" and defeat terrorist networks with out occupying Iraq or Afghanistan.

We can certainly agree to disagree. I know how much Bush was despised by the left and he was far from perfect in my mind. One thing I don't doubt about him is his love for America. I can't say the same about Obama. And yes I realize opinions vary and vary greatly on Obama but I can honestly say that if he has any redeemable qualities, NONE come to my mind at the moment.

• 4 years later...
On 6/10/2014 at 2:16 PM, Proud Tiger said:

Where is all the prosperity? Real unemployment is high, average income is lower, spending is out of control and scandals abound.

Yep. 

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2014 at 9:55 AM, AUisAll said:

We can certainly agree to disagree. I know how much Bush was despised by the left and he was far from perfect in my mind. One thing I don't doubt about him is his love for America. I can't say the same about Obama. And yes I realize opinions vary and vary greatly on Obama but I can honestly say that if he has any redeemable qualities, NONE come to my mind at the moment.

He is thanking his home town/state by socking it to the taxpayers $200M toward the cost of a lavish presidential library.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/16/obama-presidential-center-to-cost-taxpayers-nearly-200m-report.html

He wasn't even willing to help stop the lava flow going on in Hawaii. According to ancient Hawaiian tradition the quickest way to appease their god Pele is to make a human sacrifice into the fire. That sacrifice had to be a celebrated leader who was born in Hawaii and held a position of power for at least 8 years. Obama quickly announced he was actually born in Kenya and had the birth certificate to prove it.;D

On 6/10/2014 at 2:00 PM, icanthearyou said:

Cause they is ignerant libtard dimocraps.

Ignorant is debatable. Partisan is not. Nothing has changed on that front since 2014 has it?

On 6/17/2018 at 5:49 PM, AUFAN78 said:

Ignorant is debatable. Partisan is not. Nothing has changed on that front since 2014 has it?

nope nothing still very entertaining 

Archived