Good summary of ME politics

homersapien

Makes a foreign policy limited to "Don't do stupid s***t" sound not so bad, huh? ;)

Yeah except they keep doing stupid s*^&^t.

Just an off the cuff question. Do you think Ben Rhodes is qualified to be Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor?

Makes a foreign policy limited to "Don't do stupid s***t" sound not so bad, huh? ;)

Just an off the cuff question. Do you think Ben Rhodes is qualified to be Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor?

Oh good. You know exactly what we should do. Please tell us.

Let me guess........... Oh, I think I've got it. Wait until Obama does anything - or nothing for that matter - and then rant about how dumb it was.

You are so predictable and so boring.

And don't try to hijack my topic. Start your own thread if you want to change the subject.

Makes a foreign policy limited to "Don't do stupid s***t" sound not so bad, huh? ;)/>

Let me guess........... Oh, I think I've got it. Wait until Obama does anything - or nothing for that matter - and then rant about how dumb it was.

And don't try to hijack my topic. Start your own thread if you want to change the subject.

WOW their only policy is "don't do stupid s#/!&t" but they keep doing stupid s&((t and you get your panties balled up. Pathetic.

Makes a foreign policy limited to "Don't do stupid s***t" sound not so bad, huh? ;)/>

WOW their only policy is "don't do stupid s#/!&t" but they keep doing stupid s&((t and you get your panties balled up. Pathetic.

Sounds like you are the one with their panties balled up. And I have already told you, I am a commando type of guy.

Now do you have any comments on the actual subject of this thread?

Sounds like you are the one with their panties balled up. And I have already told you, I am a commando type of guy.

Let's see now you brought up their policy of "just don't do stupid s&(():t" and I said yet they do stupid s&$@t and you go off on a rant. There's just no pleasing some people.

Let's see now you brought up their policy of "just don't do stupid s&(():t" and I said yet they do stupid s&$@t and you go off on a rant. There's just no pleasing some people.

You're right. I should have known better. Mentioning Obama was an invitation to the Obamaphobes to focus on that.

I fixed it. Now we can focus on the article.

You're right. I should have known better. Mentioning Obama was an invitation to the Obamaphobes to focus on that.

I expect nothing less from an Obamaphile.

I'm not a big fan of Obama at all. Like I said elsewhere, I supported Hillary.

And you're response doesn't make sense, but then, I suppose all you were trying for was a comeback.

And you're response doesn't make sense, but then, I suppose all you were trying for was a comeback.

It makes since to me. Barry Oblammer sux. Libtards is stupid. Wakup Homey.

Are you through hijacking your own thread?

From your link:

Iran says envisages Iraq role with U.S. if Washington tackles regional militants

Iran could contemplate cooperating with its old adversary the United States on restoring security to Iraq if it saw Washington confronting "terrorist groups in Iraq and elsewhere", Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Saturday.

When Iran is sponsoring and arming terrorists how would a partnership with the U.S. play out?

Guest NC1406

Shiite vs sunni. Iran sees an opportunity where they can partner with the strongest fighter in the region (US) against their "other" enemy. Iran will be far from a partner in the long term. These barehanded butt wipers will turn on us at the first opportunity.

From your link:

Iran says envisages Iraq role with U.S. if Washington tackles regional militants

Iran could contemplate cooperating with its old adversary the United States on restoring security to Iraq if it saw Washington confronting "terrorist groups in Iraq and elsewhere", Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Saturday.

When Iran is sponsoring and arming terrorists how would a partnership with the U.S. play out?

Hell if I know! :dunno:

What's your point?

From your link:

No one knows. Has maintaining them as an enemy since 1979 produced desirable results? Is it not possible that cooperating with them, and the subsequent possibility of opening relations with them, might go further toward our goal of avoiding them becoming a nuclear power or containing the threat they might present if they do become one?

I tend to think allies, or at least non-hostile governments, are more useful to us in the long-term than enemies. I also tend to think that people are more likely to consider your positions in earnest if they can discuss things with you in a civil manner, rather than reading it when delivered in threats via newspaper or other third parties.

From your link:

Hell if I know! :dunno:/>

What's your point?

Sticking to the subject. Obviously you can't do it.

Archived