Thank You Seniors

autiger6

Guys what a season and all of us Auburn fans want to thank you for a memorable season. The team unity and class they show may never be seen again on this field. The unselfishness shown from RB, CW, and CR not to go pro to turn down money was awesome. I think all of those players helped there overall stock and will be great players in the NFL. JC what more can we say about the leader this guy is on and off the field I am so proud of him having his best game tonight and showing what he could do. JC will go down in the books as one of the best in Auburn history. Thanks for bringing us a SEC title and getting your SEC ring. I hope everyone learned some life leasons from this team this year by seeing what we can do when focused. I think Chet Williams is the MVP for this team with getting these guys to give all the credit to God which will go with these men along ways. Let's just be thankful for this year and this group and whatever happens we will live through it. Thanks to coaches especially TT.

It is Great to be an Auburn Tiger.

12-0 :au::cheer::au::cheer::au::cheer::au::cheer:

Archived