ESPN's Colin Cowherd: Auburn will win the SEC

RunInRed

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya know if we had bammer's schedule,i question if we would still hear these pundits underestimate us, i think the schedule is bittersweet cuz if we had an easy schedule more than likely we would get high praise but...us having a hard schedule has us overlooked once again even after a trip to the nc, funny how that happens still for Auburn, are yall ready to go back to the good ole tuberville days when we are expected to win all the time or nah?kinda like being the underdog...

Haven't you read the script? Auburn's not gonna be able to "sneak up on anybody" this year. (What does that mean, anyway? Did we tiptoe onto the field last year and start playing before the other teams were ready?)

This is priceless, didn't they say we ran the same 5 plays every game, so did we sneak up on people again? You don't sneak up on anyone in the SEC period.

Was watching the FCS game on ESPN today, and they had Cowhetd on for a while talking about the playoff. He said he thought Auburn is the best team in the country but that we wouldn't make it through our schedule undefeated. He now thinks bama wins the SEC (or at least he did this afternoon).

Why don't you just openly proclaim your love for bammers/updykes and leave? You don't have to leave mad; just leave!

Was watching the FCS game on ESPN today, and they had Cowhetd on for a while talking about the playoff. He said he thought Auburn is the best team in the country but that we wouldn't make it through our schedule undefeated. He now thinks bama wins the SEC (or at least he did this afternoon).

Why don't you just openly proclaim your love for bammers/updykes and leave? You don't have to leave mad; just leave!

I hope that's a joke..

I think you forgot to turn on your reading comprehension switch.

I guess we need to be a lot more careful of what we quote, huh? :rolleyes:

People sure are getting edgy.

Cowhert said late last season and earlier this year, Auburn would win the SEC! Now bammer apologist himself (WarEagle84) is attempting to rub it into us, that Cowert has changed his prediction to bammer.

No way USCe only has 1 loss. We play them in regular season and in your scenario the SECCG? Good thought but won't happen

It could easily happen. South Carolina can afford to lose one if they win out and beat Auburn in the SEC CG. Meanwhile Auburn needs to go undefeated and lose to SC

I'd love to see Spurrier vs Spurrier Jr in the national championship personally.

Cowhert said late last season and earlier this year, Auburn would win the SEC! Now bammer apologist himself (WarEagle84) is attempting to rub it into us, that Cowert has changed his prediction to bammer.

If trying to talk some conspiracy theorists off the ledge makes me a Bama apologist, then I'm guilty. What I don't get is why you feel the need to take it personally.

I was simply relating what I heard Cowherd say in a venue that likely was not widely viewed because I thought people here might like to know. If that constitutes rubbing your nose in it, perhaps you need to start taking your meds again.

Archived