Bias Watch

WarEagle84

Those of you who are convinced the media hates us have a new tool to wallow in. The Never To Yield foundation has started a new Bias Watch section.

If you see something, say something.

If you see an incident of biased reporting, unjustified negativity or erroneous information from any state, local or national media source, let us know. We will be cataloging the incidents in our special Bias Watch section.

Contact us at info@nevertoyieldfoundation.com to report bias when and where you find it.

Their first three examples seem a little weak to me, but feel free to contribute more and better examples.

The NTY folks obviously weren't reading this board (though it appears Scarbo does):

August 13, 2014 – Al.com columnist Kevin Scarbinsky posted a column ridiculing Auburn fans as Debbie Downers who look for negatives in the positives. He based his column on the notion that fans who witnessed a spectacular catch by wideout Duke Williams in practice focused instead on blown coverages, missed assignments and shaky quarterback technique. Along the way he snuck in jabs about the program “tripping over its own feet.” Bogus. The only reaction by Auburn fans we’re aware of was one of excitement. Contact Kevin Scarbinsky:| kscarbinsky@al.com

I'm sure there is some bias out there, but in my mind most of it is lazy journalism and/or pot-stirring. I heard Gary Danielson interviewed the other day, and he said every game they do, fans of both teams are absolutely convinced that the announcers hate their team. I think some of y'all are a little hypersensitive.

War Eagle

Lawdy MERCY! This latest by the NTY Foundation reminds me of Raymond Babbit aka "Rainman" keeping his log of personal injuries in his notebook. :dead:

Lawdy MERCY! This latest by the NTY Foundation reminds me of Raymond Babbit aka "Rainman" keeping his log of personal injuries in his notebook. :dead:

Like me reading the NYT and keeping count of the number of times they dis conservatives.....it's what they do and why waste time keeping score....'cause it sure is not going to change their behavior. But of course NTY has a website and I guess they do need to keep it active.... and feeding the natives is a good business plan.

Like me reading the NYT and keeping count of the number of times they dis conservatives.....it's what they do and why waste time keeping score....'cause it sure is not going to change their behavior. But of course NTY has a website and I guess they do need to keep it active.... and feeding the natives is a good business plan.

There's a website for that, too.

Archived