uater meets ole miss stadium security (merged threads)

AUDub

http://ftw.usatoday....an-ole-miss-sec

It’s completely understandable that the Alabama fans who traveled to The Grove would be a little salty after Ole Miss stunned the Crimson Tide, but that’s no excuse for pelting opposing fans with trash from the stands. One Alabama fan was clotheslined by an officer after throwing what appeared to be popcorn on the fans below him.

And in true bammer fashion, his buddy next to him pretends to be oblivious to what is going on.

BTW, does anyone know where Harvey Updyke is today? There sure are a lot of trees in the Grove.....just sayin'

I like the part when Johnny Mullet turns around, and appears to be thinking "I want no part of this..."

I don't blame him. That security guy was looking for an excuse to open a can of whoop-ass.

Hate to see what he would have done if it had been a bottle instead of a bag of popcorn. :o

1601459_10102432105757431_1498782021523386687_n.jpg?oh=e073fc6d09d1dcf01f0cb84f310a58ee&oe=54D06E65

If I weren't still mad about our trees, I would let loose on this one. It is funny! Incidentally...there is an AUsome set of oaks right outside Jordan Hare near the parking deck. I picked up a ton of them to give to my students on my last walk through campus; now is a great time to snag a few!

I am sick of these bammer fans and their trashy behavior. It's an embarrassment.

I find it amusing. Now, with cameras everywhere and social media, the rest of the country can see what we've known all along.

I am sick of these bammer fans and their trashy behavior. It's an embarrassment.

I find it amusing. Now, with cameras everywhere and social media, the rest of the country can see what we've known all along.

Except that the rest of the country thinks we are all like that. The bamzos give the whole state a bad reputation.....as if we needed any more help in perpetuating the stereotype.

Except that the rest of the country thinks we are all like that. The bamzos give the whole state a bad reputation.....as if we needed any more help in perpetuating the stereotype.

They've always thought that. I go a lot of places around the country and it's been my experience that people can and do distinguish between the two fan bases. You don't have incidents like this from AU fans constantly.

I like the part when Johnny Mullet turns around, and appears to be thinking "I want no part of this..."

Too bummed about the loss to care about his friend.

So glad, (despite the best efforts of the instate, UAT, State controlled sports media) and BSPN's best efforts to shy away form the 85%, the rest of the country is finding out what we've known for years.

Archived