Scathing Report re FSU/JW Matter

Mike4AU

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FSU is boxed in and has to take action. Expelling JW maybe what they have to live with if the hearing judge hands that down. They have already given athletes special protection, if they let JW stay and play all students with similar problems would have to be allowed to stay.

Compare this to what auburn went through based on cam's father being offered money by a MooState booster. Investigation after investigation by the media, sec, and the NCAA and all found nothing wrong at auburn. The paper trail of wrong doing and cover up at FSU is really bad and goes on for years. The press has again done the NCAA's job. Time for the NCAA, and DAs to come in investigate and punish.

This just goes to show the "win at all costs" mentality that permeates college football now. The way this stacks up, it looks just like FSU and their inside PD connections covered this up last year to protect the road to the NC they were on. I hope the hammer comes down on FSU and those involved. Hopefully, the victim in all of this will find a peace of mind and hopefully take a HUGE piece of JW's earnings over the rest of his life!!

Anybody got a guess at to what the ACC's response will be...I couldn't help but send (commissioner) John Swafford a quick email.

Sirs,

Miami and Nevin Shapiro don't hold a candle to what's going on in Tallahassee. I'm pretty sure you guys saw something like this coming that caused so many to stand against extending membership to the (Canes and) Seminoles.

Your worst nightmares have come true, dishonesty and deceit at the level of institutional administration.

Good luck with that.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/documents-police-fsu-hampered-jameis-winston-investigation/ar-BB8Cmg7

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/12/us/florida-state-football-casts-shadow-over-tallahassee-justice.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

Sincerely,

POD

@Mark_Schlabach: Breaking: Reigning Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston will face a student conduct disciplinary hearing at #FSU http://t.co/ES8P4vCsyd

With these 4 violations of student code of conduct that are centered around the incident with the female student, I wonder how likely it will be that, one this hearing happens during and prior to the season ending, and two, if it will result in him being kicked out of school, IF it happens before the end of the season?? I for one seriously doubt this hearing will take place before the season is over.

They really have put themselves in the crosshairs already. If they schedule this thing for after the season they just open themselves up to further damage.

Due to their own negligence, this situation has gotten way worse and more popular in the media. You're right, they are dead in the cross-hairs with this one and they are gonna have to make choices they frankly don't or want to do.

There is no doubt that FSU is "in the cross-hairs!" And this situation goes beyond the "staring down the barrel" of the NCAA. The feds are now involved and funding for FSU may well be in jeopardy, depending on FSU's next move.

FSU is in deep-voodoo.

I also think there is a strong possibility that JW's days as a Seminole may be over.

There is no doubt that FSU is "in the cross-hairs!" And this situation goes beyond the "staring down the barrel" of the NCAA. The feds are now involved and funding for FSU may well be in jeopardy, depending on FSU's next move.

FSU is in deep-voodoo.

I also think there is a strong possibility that JW's days as a Seminole may be over.

They may, don't know if it's possible, try to reach an agreement where he doesn't get expelled but he declares for the NFL.

The situation is a calamity for FSU, to the point that I can see it distancing itself from JW. FSU is in full damage control, and it is reasonable to expect that JW will be expendable. The cost - benefit analysis is not in his favor, by any stretch of the imagination.

I suspect Jimbo Fischer and staff are expendable before all is said and done.

I liked Jimbo, too bad he let the desire to win at all cost ruin his ability to make decient decisions!

You know that thought had crossed my mind as well. This is likely to cost a lot of people their job. Some are headed for jail time I suspect. I think it's going to take an complete housecleaning. Athletic director, the entire football staff, even the president is going to have to go. Nobody gets spared. NCAA is going to have to step in too.

You know that thought had crossed my mind as well. This is likely to cost a lot of people their job. Some are headed for jail time I suspect. I think it's going to take an complete housecleaning. Athletic director, the entire football staff, even the president is going to have to go. Nobody gets spared. NCAA is going to have to step in too.

Gotta figure Jimbo was vested in the cover up when he let Jameis slide for dressing out. That was a frontal assault on who is in charge. Jimbo took the " yes Jameis you are, but I work for this Interim president woman" approach. Would expect a head coach to put Jameis in the stands. Jameis gets tickets to every game.

Blame it on the trainer. Ha ha. Something this big from the president of university and Jimbo does not suspend Jameis face to face before going into arena!

Who is too busy to follow directions from company president and still has a job afterward? Only someone with a contract and iron clad termination payment.

Gotta figure Jimbo was vested in the cover up when he let Jameis slide for dressing out. That was a frontal assault on who is in charge. Jimbo took the " yes Jameis you are, but I work for this Interim president woman" approach. Would expect a head coach to put Jameis in the stands. Jameis gets tickets to every game.

Blame it on the trainer. Ha ha. Something this big from the president of university and Jimbo does not suspend Jameis face to face before going into arena!

Who is too busy to follow directions from company president and still has a job afterward? Only someone with a contract and iron clad termination payment.

If they find he had a hand in any part of this, I imagine they can fire him and not owe him anything.

I took the chance of reading a felony state football board. Any attempt to discuss infamous jameis problems and the problem overall at the school is met by numerous posters going on the attack like a bunch of defense attorneys protecting JW. Pretty sad situation for a school and many of its fans to sell their souls to the dark side.

I took the chance of reading a felony state football board. Any attempt to discuss infamous jameis problems and the problem overall at the school is met by numerous posters going on the attack like a bunch of defense attorneys protecting JW. Pretty sad situation for a school and many of its fans to sell their souls to the dark side.

We did the same over Cam Netwon. Of course the cases are not the same in anyway but fans tend to do that.

We did the same over Cam Netwon. Of course the cases are not the same in anyway but fans tend to do that.

How did we do that?

They did that a long time ago with that overrated fraud of a coach Bobby Bowden when he got away with everything he did by just saying a few dadgums.. That program is as dirty as they come and has been for decades. All to win football games.

I see quite a few people losing their jobs, getting sued and going to prison. Unfortunately,at least for this, Winston won't be going to prison. That will come later after he does this again. I hate that another woman will suffer that at his hands because someone decided protecting a star athlete was more important than anything else.

You're right. Almost NEVER does anyone do this just once. And now he's been told by the judicial system that he is sacrosanct and immune from any prosecution.

How did we do that?

We were continually pointing out that there was absolutely no evidence to back up any of the charges people were throwing around about Cam. And the media knew there was no evidence but kept repeating the charges anyway, especially ESPN. Most people listening to ESPN were convinced they were reporting allegations as fact.

How did we do that?

We were continually pointing out that there was absolutely no evidence to back up any of the charges people were throwing around about Cam. And the media knew there was no evidence but kept repeating the charges anyway, especially ESPN. Most people listening to ESPN were convinced they were reporting allegations as fact.

I gotcha. I reread your post and thought you were referring to us fans selling our soul to the dark side. We did defend Cam, and rightfully so. FSU is not in the same boat, hell ocean as we were in. They made their bed.

Look in the margin of that MSN story. The media are inching Bo closer to Winston, calling their margin story "Bo Knows Winston". Those closely following Bo's comments about trying to keep guys out of trouble understand the context of that headline but the possible misunderstandings from that title are multitudinous. Like he's been there, done that. Get away from this story and this idiot, Bo!

See my posts last Spring when I suggested (based on their institutional history) that FSU would throw JW under the bus if this became a DOE civil rights investigation.

One should look at Florida and Treon Harris as to why you don't suspend a player in a knee-jerk fashion. That being said, Jameis is as innocent as OJ on this deal. The autograph issue will likely never be proven. The rape charge, I think will land a multitude of people in prison and cost Jameis a lot of money.

Archived