**South Carolina at Auburn - Game Thread**

WarTiger

HBC has pulled out all the stops as a D that is tough to going for it on 4th downs

If it was that hard, every team would go for it on 4th down. It's because our D has stopped nothing.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe their 4th down luck..

Need a turnover here.

If you think it's luck then I don't know what to say. No luck involved.

I'm amazed at the negativity in this thread. The defense hasn't been effective. But it hasn't been from lack of effort. Our guys are playing hard. Spurrier is just rolling the dice again and again. I'm glad our kids haven't given up like some of the posters here tonight.

Not gonna be rainbows and butterflies here when we are having our worst D performence in many years. Folks gotta vent.

But it's not lack of effort on the players' parts. Our D hasn't quit.

It's a lack of skill up front.

That last link is the most interesting, bois, since you seem to have been criticizing the lack of effort.

But you can "choos" not to believe me, if you insist.

I'm amazed at the negativity in this thread. The defense hasn't been effective. But it hasn't been from lack of effort. Our guys are playing hard. Spurrier is just rolling the dice again and again. I'm glad our kids haven't given up like some of the posters here tonight.

Not gonna be rainbows and butterflies here when we are having our worst D performence in many years. Folks gotta vent.

But it's not lack of effort on the players' parts. Our D hasn't quit.

It's a lack of skill up front.

If we stopped them, it would be luck imo

They will go for 2 and the win if they have a chance.

I've been saying that since the 2nd qtr. We MUST go for 2 after our next score or we will lose. We can NOT stop them.

Archived