"FSU RB suspect in alleged domestic assault" - MERGED

au75

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not according to Jimbo. Another wonderful kid!

On Friday, Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher denied a report by a radio station in Jacksonville, Florida, that Williams would be suspended from the team. At the time, Fisher called it "another false report."

"There's another false report, and that's amazing how things happen," Fisher told reporters. "Whoever has sources, whoever has rumors, needs to check who they are talking to -- because that is about as far from truth as there is."

Fisher also said: "It's funny. That guy, who's a tremendous kid, a tremendous ambassador, I don't even know where that [suspension report] would come from. It kind of caught me off guard like 'Whoa.' Karlos has been wonderful."

Next Jimbo will be citing this as proof of Winston's leadership because the other players are following in h8is footsteps!

Not according to Jimbo. Another wonderful kid!

On Friday, Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher denied a report by a radio station in Jacksonville, Florida, that Williams would be suspended from the team. At the time, Fisher called it "another false report."

"There's another false report, and that's amazing how things happen," Fisher told reporters. "Whoever has sources, whoever has rumors, needs to check who they are talking to -- because that is about as far from truth as there is."

Fisher also said: "It's funny. That guy, who's a tremendous kid, a tremendous ambassador, I don't even know where that [suspension report] would come from. It kind of caught me off guard like 'Whoa.' Karlos has been wonderful."

Jimbo has gone off to Fantasy Island now. He's in his happy place. He knows he is screwed but he has to try to salvage something out of this. If this turns out to be true, then he is toast and his career is over or at least on a very long pause. He'll be lucky to get a quarterback coaching job at at DIII school after this. I had respect for him at one time but that has gone out the window now.

Don't want to rehash all the JW stuff but I am just so thankful that we didn't end up with him and I'm thinking so is Texas. He supposedly really was interested in them but somehow that whole thing turned into a giant mess. They may be losing some games now but they saved themselves a giant headache. Wonder if maybe someone there had some information about him that maybe others didn't?

Karlos Williams has retained Tallahassee attorney Tim Jansen, who represented Jameis Winston in the sexual assault allegations

@Mark_Schlabach

Isnt' he still trying to get paid for his other efforts around the FSU cases?

I wonder if he got the information ahead of the prosecutors office this time too.

Karlos Williams has retained Tallahassee attorney Tim Jansen, who represented Jameis Winston in the sexual assault allegations

@Mark_Schlabach

Isnt' he still trying to get paid for his other efforts around the FSU cases?

I wonder if he got the information ahead of the prosecutors office this time too.

At this point he is so deep in boosters pockets he might be the center of a conspiracy to discredit FSU players to get himself paid.

k6tf6pmzhdxogsym6bei.png

http://deadspin.com/...ed-d-1650816238

So yeah, just leaving that here.

Best part of this, he is a college kid living for two years with a woman and has two kids with a 3rd on the way. There has to be a point where you stop spending your NFL money before you get it.

Two people (cant use the word adults) live together for 2 year and have 3 kids? I know the culture has changed a lot concerning acting with responsibility, but that situation will almost never work out for anyone involved even if there is no domestic violence.

Next Jimbo will be citing this as proof of Winston's leadership because the other players are following in h8is footsteps!

I wish someone had a microphone or could read lips that Jimbo was saying to to Infamous Jameis in his ear after the Notre Dame game, I am just thinking he told him "now go straight home , watch some Pat Robertson on T.V. and go to sleep" " Do not stop to rape any women, or steal something, and do not do any table dancing" I am just guessing though, before the rumor mongers try to lynch me. .NOT A FACT< DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME< ONLY MEANT TO BE HUMOUROUS>

Williams must have Domestic Assaulted his woman "in the right way" and "with dignity" just like Jameis sexually assaulted that girl, ripped off the crab legs, stole drinks from a drink fountain, participated in a BB gun battle and stood on a table yelling obscenities about a female student "with dignity" and "in the right way".

And everybody wonders why FSU team is this way. Look no further than their Head Coach. I thank God we did not hire this guy.

I wish someone had a microphone or could read lips that Jimbo was saying to to Infamous Jameis in his ear after the Notre Dame game, I am just thinking he told him "now go straight home , watch some Pat Robertson on T.V. and go to sleep" " Do not stop to rape any women, or steal something, and do not do any table dancing" I am just guessing though, before the rumor mongers try to lynch me. .NOT A FACT< DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME< ONLY MEANT TO BE HUMOUROUS>

Corroborated by several bystanders.

"Now here's what you've got to do," Fisher said into Winston's ear. "Calm down, don't give them ... act very passive right here and get people back on your side. Do you understand what I'm telling you? Humble, humble pie. You got me?"

Winston responded "I got you," to which Fisher replied "Don't get cranked up" before fireworks drowned out the end of their conversation.

Don't want to rehash all the JW stuff but I am just so thankful that we didn't end up with him and I'm thinking so is Texas. He supposedly really was interested in them but somehow that whole thing turned into a giant mess. They may be losing some games now but they saved themselves a giant headache. Wonder if maybe someone there had some information about him that maybe others didn't?

I imagine that if he was at Texas when Charlie Strong got there, he either would not be behaving this way or he no longer would be at Texas. I don't think CCS would put up with these shenagins.

Fisical

Strike

University

What a dumpster fire.

I imagine that if he was at Texas when Charlie Strong got there, he either would not be behaving this way or he no longer would be at Texas. I don't think CCS would put up with these shenagins.

If he had gone to Texas, Mack Brown would still be the coach in all probability.

Corroborated by several bystanders.

"Now here's what you've got to do," Fisher said into Winston's ear. "Calm down, don't give them ... act very passive right here and get people back on your side. Do you understand what I'm telling you? Humble, humble pie. You got me?"

Winston responded "I got you," to which Fisher replied "Don't get cranked up" before fireworks drowned out the end of their conversation.

Thank you , pretty much what I thought. Life is not an act,, though. Don't tell them you love them, show them you love them.

I had a fellow tell me that once. Referring to how to treat women.

Archived