"FSU RB suspect in alleged domestic assault" - MERGED

au75

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gig may be up at the Tallahassee city police. No more covering for fsu players if you want to keep your job and pension.

Under Florida law The city police are suppose to report Domestic assault situations to the nearest Domestic violence center. They failed to do that for one case the the NYTimes reported on. They are probably many others.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/local/fsu-news/2014/10/25/case-involving-fsu-football-player-raises-questions/17944601/

the U.S. justice department needs to do a civil rights investigation.

Do these young men and women know that birth control is an option. This girl has been with Williams for two years and has two kids by him and pregnant with another. Another thing, who is paying their bills?

Do these young men and women know that birth control is an option. This girl has been with Williams for two years and has two kids by him and pregnant with another. Another thing, who is paying their bills?

Pandora's box right there.

I suggest we stop criticizing college students for having children unless you're going to point the finger at our own players as well. There have been quite a few AU players who have had kids while enrolled and I'm sure there are plenty on this year's squad as well.

I suggest we stop criticizing college students for having children unless you're going to point the finger at our own players as well. There have been quite a few AU players who have had kids while enrolled and I'm sure there are plenty on this year's squad as well.

Well I may be an old fuddy duddy but I think they should concentrate on getting the education. Being an athlete in a situation like that can cause you to leave school earlier than you should.

Condoms are cheaper than diapers!

Also, Karlos Williams being looked at by police in regards to an armed robbery during a marijuana deal that went bad

http://deadspin.com/cops-looking-at-noles-rb-in-armed-robbery-during-pot-de-1651591101?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

And it has caused several of them to go pro too early and some to drop out of college to find a job. It is a national problem at all schools except at the 3 military academies. Cadets aren't allowed to be married and they have to live at the academy. A cadet might have a child somewhere, but they would not be able to help take care of it day to day.

And then there is the infamous Ramsey begging for money to buy diapers and formula.

Condoms are cheaper than diapers!

Also, Karlos Williams being looked at by police in regards to an armed robbery during a marijuana deal that went bad

http://deadspin.com/...dium=socialflow

"It's funny," Fisher added, "That guy (Williams), who's a tremendous kid, a tremendous ambassador, I don't even know where that (suspension report) would come from. It kind of caught me off guard like 'whoa.' Karlos has been wonderful."

BLAZING%2BSADDLES4.jpg

Governor William J Le Petomane

24156730_BG1.jpg

FSU Head Coach James Fisher

Possibly...and if so, they are setting themselves up to have to make the same kind of unwise and desperate decisions too.....like taking money from boosters or agents....or leaving for the NFL before they are ready and ending up with no job, and no education.

With at least 30 years of sex education from kindergarten forward, condoms on store shelves and birth control pills for free....JMO there is no reason for anyone getting pregnant outside of rape or incest. Sure I'm an old fart but frankly, this kind of behavior is downright stupid.

Possibly...and if so, they are setting themselves up to have to make the same kind of unwise and desperate decisions too.....like taking money from boosters or agents....or leaving for the NFL before they are ready and ending up with no job, and no education.

With at least 30 years of sex education from kindergarten forward, condoms on store shelves and birth control pills for free....JMO there is no reason for anyone getting pregnant outside of rape or incest. Sure I'm an old fart but frankly, this kind of behavior is downright stupid.

I kinda work with your mindset on the issue. There is a huge range of nuances with this kind of stuff that come from position and perspective. I don't get it so I can only say that I don't get it and move on. It is the kids life to live how he see's fit. I think its crazy to trust others to do your birth control for you if you aren't married.

They pay the bills the same way our players pay the bills for their babies and baby momma's. They somehow find a way to pay for food/diapers/clothes AND a nice tricked out car to ride around in.

So was the former Marine on the GI bill buying or selling pot when he was held up? Or was it just going down in his home? Even the good guys down here in FSUhassee are becoming South Floridiots.

They pay the bills the same way our players pay the bills for their babies and baby momma's. They somehow find a way to pay for food/diapers/clothes AND a nice tricked out car to ride around in.

Ur speaking of bama

Teaching sex Ed will change all this. Oh wait we have been teaching sex Ed since

the 1960's and it isn't working! I guess I just don't know?

Might be time for Jimbo to claim 'health issues' ala Urban Cryer and see his way out of this mess...the ship is full of holes and going down, he's not the type of captain to go down with it.

Might be time for Jimbo to claim 'health issues' ala Urban Cryer and see his way out of this mess...the ship is full of holes and going down, he's not the type of captain to go down with it.

Little late for that now.

The attorney representing the alleged victim in a domestic battery case involving Florida State University running back Karlos Williams says he has requested the Tallahassee Police Department to drop its investigation.

TPD sent out a news release Monday saying Williams, the Seminoles' leading rusher, was a suspect in a domestic battery case related to a Wednesday incident.

Tallahassee attorney Nathan Prince said he has informally told TPD to stop the investigation and today will formally submit a request terminate it. His client, he said, will not talk to investigators, has not filed a complaint and did not notify TPD or FSU about any alleged domestic battery incident.

Prince said the two used to be a couple and lived together. They have one child together and another on the way.

Prince said he doesn't believe there will be probable cause for Williams' arrest since there will be no witness testimony. He wouldn't comment on whether his client believes she was the victim of domestic violence or if she was harmed in a domestic violence incident.

"She doesn't want to make any comments on the facts of the case," Prince told the Democrat. "There aren't any witnesses that have provided testimony."

Prince said he believes someone alerted FSU and authorities after internet rumors started this weekend that Williams' girlfriend had been battered.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/local/2014/10/27/fsu-rb-karlos-williams-involved-in-domestic-battery/18012209/

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/jimbo-fisher-blames-espn-sec/

Battered women often withdraw complaints. Where I live, once police are called, someone's going to jail and anger management. Even if the complaint is withdrawn. Happened to our old neighbor right after he first married. She called 911 and by the time they got there she said nothing happened. They said sorry mam, but they had to take him anyway. He did anger management and they are still married 10 years later. As a woman, I will never be able to understand. I would probably be in jail for murder or dead, no one is gonna hit on me.

http://www.saturdayd...lames-espn-sec/

Battered women often withdraw complaints. Where I live, once police are called, someone's going to jail and anger management. Even if the complaint is withdrawn. Happened to our old neighbor right after he first married. She called 911 and by the time they got there she said nothing happened. They said sorry mam, but they had to take him anyway. He did anger management and they are still married 10 years later. As a woman, I will never be able to understand. I would probably be in jail for murder or dead, no one is gonna hit on me.

It doesn't hurt when a schools lawyer gets in contact with you and helps you along the way. If she doesn't testify there is no case unless there are other witnesses.

Fisher claims his program is built on integrity and honesty, despite a host of incidents that point to the contrary. Of course, if you ask the coach, the negative attention his team receives has nothing to do with its knack for popping up in the news for all the wrong reasons.

First 2 words I think of when FSU and Jimbo Fisher are brought up.

Jimbo making comments like this, he is either:

a. Completely idiotic, or

b. Really confident they will get away with it again.

My guess is b.

By the way Jimbo.....there are allot of other agencies reporting this stuff besides BSPN.

Archived