Danny Kanell

TexasTiger

He's trying hard to lobby for FSU. Everything he says is all a ploy to try and give them their best shot at a title.

For anyone who missed it last night, after the Ole Miss game he said his playoff teams would be MSU, FSU, Oregon and TCU

He's trying hard to lobby for FSU. Everything he says is all a ploy to try and give them their best shot at a title.

For anyone who missed it last night, after the Ole Miss game he said his playoff teams would be MSU, FSU, Oregon and TCU

It's a good thing he's not on the selection committee.

It would be interesting to see him trying to make his case with the likes of Condoleeza Rice. He is such a lightweight in the intelligence department.

It would be interesting to see him trying to make his case with the likes of Condoleeza Rice. He is such a lightweight in the intelligence department.

Talk about a mismatch!

I really believe my 12 year old granddaughter knows more about college football than Kanell!

If you close your eyes while he's on, Danny Kanell SOUNDS like a 12 year old girl...

Listen to him talk and then try and imagine him yelling out audibles during a game.

He just needs 2 more games to go his way and he'll be right about not having any SEC teams in. If AU wins tmrw and Miss St loses....I think that might be enough. The committee won't particularly want to have a 2 loss team in the playoff IMO.

Archived