Ellis Johnson

Ed_

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good god... I've never seen anything so bad. Cooper over the top two plays in a row and our DB doesn't even try to disrupt the route while playing press man with a lone safety over the middle. Terrible.

No one ever checked him at the line. Free released all night long. He's good, no doubt, but you know we don't have to turn him loose on every dadgum play!

I'm normally one of the biggest sunshine pumpers in the world and I'm mostly positive but this game. I'm so upset right now. You score 44 points, have over 600 yards of offense, and your QB throws for over 450 yards. I don't care about the trips to the red zone with no scores because at the end of the day you shouldn't HAVE to score 44 points to lose by double digits. If Johnson isn't fired in the next week, I'm going to even more upset. No way our Defense should give up that many points EVERY single week! This is AUBURN! We get 5* recruits! We have tradition and pride! No one should have to settle for this defense!

True^^ but the sunshine pumpers are gonna blame the players. Which is very sad, which it's obvious that the coaching Is lacking

Good god... I've never seen anything so bad. Cooper over the top two plays in a row and our DB doesn't even try to disrupt the route while playing press man with a lone safety over the middle. Terrible.

No one ever checked him at the line. Free released all night long. He's good, no doubt, but you know we don't have to turn him loose on every dadgum play!

But that is what we did. Explain it. I can't. Our DB's were playing man to man up close at the LOS and never made contact. They just let Cooper run his routes. Stupid and disgusting.

I'm normally one of the biggest sunshine pumpers in the world and I'm mostly positive but this game. I'm so upset right now. You score 44 points, have over 600 yards of offense, and your QB throws for over 450 yards. I don't care about the trips to the red zone with no scores because at the end of the day you shouldn't HAVE to score 44 points to lose by double digits. If Johnson isn't fired in the next week, I'm going to even more upset. No way our Defense should give up that many points EVERY single week! This is AUBURN! We get 5* recruits! We have tradition and pride! No one should have to settle for this defense!

True^^ but the sunshine pumpers are gonna blame the players. Which is very sad, which it's obvious that the coaching Is lacking

I don't know if it's the players, the coaches, something going on in the locker room. I have absolutely no clue! But I do know that Amari Cooper wears the #9 and he's the best WR in the country and the best player on their team! I don't care if you have to put 3 men on him, do NOT let him burn you for over 200 yards and 3 TD's. Let it happen once and I can say maybe it was a fluke. BUT 3 TOUCHDOWNS! That's unacceptable and someone needs to pay for it. And that's the coaching staff!

I don't know if it's the players, the coaches, something going on in the locker room. I have absolutely no clue! But I do know that Amari Cooper wears the #9 and he's the best WR in the country and the best player on their team! I don't care if you have to put 3 men on him, do NOT let him burn you for over 200 yards and 3 TD's. Let it happen once and I can say maybe it was a fluke. BUT 3 TOUCHDOWNS! That's unacceptable and someone needs to pay for it. And that's the coaching staff!

Yep. It seems that ole miss, LSU, arky got the memo, but not cej

Guest jojo1515

OK who is the mod , that will not allow me to post? I think I know who it is. and you can go too, with EJ.

not calling youbout because there are a few mods that go all mafia on here after a loss, but you did just post that so you are allowed to post....

Should be an interesting interview with Coach Johnson on the radio postgame. Hope he has his pink slip in his back pocket.

Even if it's not Ellis' fault it's time for a change. What is that Einstein quote, " doing the same things and expecting different results = insanity"

"If we feel we are doing the right thing it doesn't matter to me what the results are, we are going to keep doing on doing it" -CEJ

This staff does not understand bumping receivers to throw off route timing, hands up on pass plays, double coverage on the 5-star receiver or any kind of tackling.

We'll probably decide to better motivate them with 3 yr contract extensions... I swear I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

Even if it's not Ellis' fault it's time for a change. What is that Einstein quote, " doing the same things and expecting different results = insanity"

"If we feel we are doing the right thing it doesn't matter to me what the results are, we are going to keep doing on doing it" -CEJ

funny

Ellis is among the top 10 highest paid coordinators in the nation at $900,000. Do you think AU got $ even $90,000 worth out of him this year much less $900,000?

Should be an interesting interview with Coach Johnson on the radio postgame. Hope he has his pink slip in his back pocket.

He's gonna go full Bill Curry and wish his "great guys would just execute better".

funny

Love that one. Also, "I'm not a motivator" - CEJ

lol EJ said "Cooper run great route's". Especially when you let him at least 20 yards free from any defender in the middle of the field.

He's gonna go full Bill Curry and wish his "great guys would just execute better".

He sure tried to put sugar on that pile of cow dung he called coaching.

Archived