Ellis Johnson

Ed_

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ellis disgusts me. I wouldnt wish him upon my worst enemy. If the turds needed a DC, id feel deeply pained to know they hired him

I agree that our D is lacking but let's be honest; we were unable to score TDs when we got to the red zone. Too many field goals in lieu of TDs played a big part in the loss. Our Oline was overmatched and our run game was shut down. They were the better team. But at least they played hard tonite compared to UGA

I agree that our D is lacking but let's be honest; we were unable to score TDs when we got to the red zone. Too many field goals in lieu of TDs played a big part in the loss. Our Oline was overmatched and our run game was shut down. They were the better team. But at least they played hard tonite compared to UGA

Sorry, but 44 points should be enough to win any ballgame. Yes, we should have punched in a couple of those FGs for TDs. But that's 8 points difference. This loss is on the defense, plain and simple.

Sorry, but 44 points should be enough to win any ballgame. Yes, we should have punched in a couple of those FGs for TDs. But that's 8 points difference. This loss is on the defense, plain and simple.

Finally!!

44 points is definitely enough to beat the no. 1 team in the nation on their home field. Defense was gassed and beaten halfway thru the 4th quarter. Other than 1 player our pass defense is a Chinese fire drill.

Even if it's not Ellis' fault it's time for a change. What is that Einstein quote, " doing the same things and expecting different results = insanity"

At first I thought we had just run into some stellar offenses, had some bad luck, etc., but the numbers don't lie. I thought Ellis was a good coordinator, but I think he was a good coordinator before everyone went tempo/spread/etc. Clearly, he has a proven track record of little success against an up-tempo style offense. I think he does well against traditional LSU-styled offenses, but that's not the majority of what we're facing.

If we can get any kind of defense, we're going to be scary good. That starts with a new defensive coordinator.

I was proud the players did not quit. The defense gave Bama obvious mismatches that everybody knew. No scheme to help.

Just pitiful. Georgia was player quit. This game was on defensive coaches. I'm proud to be an Auburn Tiger.

Wonder if strength and conditioning for both lines could be improved.

Good god... I've never seen anything so bad. Cooper over the top two plays in a row and our DB doesn't even try to disrupt the route while playing press man with a lone safety over the middle. Terrible.

If you can't beat someone when you have 600 yards of offense and score 44 points I just don't know how you ever expect to be successful. That was the most awful defense in the history of football. That is all I have to say.

Our defense has gotten steadily worse every game after LSU. No improvement whatsoever. The fact we have to sign so many Juco's is testament to this.

I'm normally one of the biggest sunshine pumpers in the world and I'm mostly positive but this game. I'm so upset right now. You score 44 points, have over 600 yards of offense, and your QB throws for over 450 yards. I don't care about the trips to the red zone with no scores because at the end of the day you shouldn't HAVE to score 44 points to lose by double digits. If Johnson isn't fired in the next week, I'm going to even more upset. No way our Defense should give up that many points EVERY single week! This is AUBURN! We get 5* recruits! We have tradition and pride! No one should have to settle for this defense!

Archived