Sugar Bowl

TrueTiger

My Bro and I will both be there...first time to the Big Easy! :au:

We have ordered tickets and are hoping to go. :D

The hubby has a court case scheduled for the 4th that he is trying to get moved.

I guess we are at the mercy of the judge...hope he is an AU fan. :P

I will be there......Ready to WIN...O N E at a time. :au:

How many tickets have been bought by Auburn fans already?

131757[/snapback]

All of the allotted 15k and then some: Link

If you have the chance, you better buy while you can. Demand is high -- doesn't look like there will be any bargains on ticket prices. :au: WDE 12-0

Me and my dad will be there, we would love to meet some of you guys if you would like. We have a couple of suites at the Hilton Homewood suites on Poydras (3 blocks from the Superdome), we will have an open bar and all the food you can eat if you would like to join us before the game. All you need to do is let me know if you would like to come so we know how much food and drink to buy. PM me if you want to know the room #.

Me and my dad will be there, we would love to meet some of you guys if you would like.  We have a couple of suites at the Hilton Homewood suites on Poydras (3 blocks from the Superdome), we will have an open bar and all the food you can eat if you would like to join us before the game.  All you need to do is let me know if you would like to come so we know how much food and drink to buy.  PM me if you want to know the room #.

131809[/snapback]

This sounds great.

I will let you know sometime next week.

When are you guys going down there?

:au::au::au:

Me and my dad will be there, we would love to meet some of you guys if you would like.  We have a couple of suites at the Hilton Homewood suites on Poydras (3 blocks from the Superdome), we will have an open bar and all the food you can eat if you would like to join us before the game.  All you need to do is let me know if you would like to come so we know how much food and drink to buy.  PM me if you want to know the room #.

131809[/snapback]

WOW , is this offer for real?

IF you are serious, please let me know. I will be there ! ! ! :au:

Bump

Can this thread be merged with the poll one about getting together in New Orleans and lets all work out some place to get together.

What about Tiger Walk? Or would that be a nightmare trying to find someone in that crowd? I don't know, but let's not let this chance go by without having some sort of AUNation get-together.

Archived