***Auburn vs. Alabama -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ellis Johnson is the biggest fraud that has ever coached at any level of any sport in history

dude..we get it...Now let it go...good grief

looks like refs are not going to call PI tonight...either way. Our guys need to be as aggressive as the bama DBs....Duke got mugged on that pass play.

Absolutely assaulted

Ellis johnson defines incompetent

That hasn't been the issue and if you can't see what is, then you and many others are helpless

He's the head honcho of the defense. Anything the defense does or fails to do, it falls on his shoulders.

That hasn't been the issue and if you can't see what is, then you and many others are helpless

He's the head honcho of the defense. Anything the defense does or fails to do, it falls on his shoulders.

Why not on Gus...or JJ perhaps?

Pretty unimaginative play calling there. Should be it now.

what the hell are you talking about. play calling has been awesome tonight.

Oh. Your right. My bad. I was watching the wrong game. Our defense is actually playing lights out. Give me a break

looks like refs are not going to call PI tonight...either way. Our guys need to be as aggressive as the bama DBs....Duke got mugged on that pass play.

Our guys can't be that aggressive if they tried. Different level of ball player altogether.

Why not on Gus...or JJ perhaps?

If the offense was as incompetent as the defense, I'd agree. However it's only the defense that's terrible.

Archived